Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a pool table for sale?????

bear down
    That's what I'm talking about BD. Good price too with all the goodies and set-up. Thanks for the pic. I may be hitting you up. Are the side panels laminate or all wood?? I was told that's one of the main things that differentiates a table from this price range to several thousand $$$$ tables. Amongst other things.
    From what I understand it's all wood but not American Made which is a big thing to some people. I did not feel like spending over 4k for a top notch American made table since I only use it when I have the boys over. I am not much of a billiard man but can hold my own. The table plays really nice. They have some that are less expensive. I might have a catalogue that I can send you, let me look for it and I will pm you if I have it

HOOTER SLED-
    U should see LBZRocks's house...he has a stage with a pole on it in his living room!!!
    Saw the pics on the Defiant site. That's pimp. I do have a nice lil' corner in this room next to the fireplace. Hmmmmmm... :devil: :devil: May do a wet bar or a pub table in there as well.

HOOTER SLED-
    You know what I could do. This room is just below my son's room. I could just open up the floor, do a firehouse style pole to slide down from, and just use it for two purposes. :idea: :idea: :devil: :devil: Imagine the pics from above. :devil:

JackieV
    You know what I could do. This room is just below my son's room. I could just open up the floor, do a firehouse style pole to slide down from, and just use it for two purposes. :idea: :idea: :devil: :devil: Imagine the pics from above. :devil:
    I want to slide down right after Shell!

HOOTER SLED-
    From what I understand it's all wood but not American Made which is a big thing to some people. I did not feel like spending over 4k for a top notch American made table since I only use it when I have the boys over. I am not much of a billiard man but can hold my own. The table plays really nice. They have some that are less expensive. I might have a catalogue that I can send you, let me look for it and I will pm you if I have it
    Sounds good, thanks brutha. Same here for us. Our usage is mainly for additional entertainment when we have peeps over.

JackieV
    Jackie....always thinking dirty!!! :jawdrop:
    Not aww! I really ment what I wrote. I bet he really does have some fun playing pool! Look who has the "dirty mind".

HOOTER SLED-
    I want to slide down right after Shell!
    :devil: :devil:
    Man, the ladies are already asking to slide down my pole. :devil:

Newcastle
    If you're considering a used table, I have a friend trying to sell his. I think it's an 8 footer. He says its in great condition and I think he wanted something around $900 for it. If you want me to check on it I will. He lives in Socal.

JackieV
    :devil: :devil:
    Man, the ladies are already asking to slide down my pole. :devil:
    LOL! Not the one between your legs ding-a-ling! The one you plan to ...awww hell, never mind, I sound like the ding-a-ling!

Boozer
    Here's a smoking deal.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...155696184&rd=1
    Needs new covering and bet you could get some astroturf for it real cheap at the home Depot. Why do felt when astro turf will last forever and you dont have to worry about spilling your dink on it either.
    That's how we do it in the 909!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast