Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a pool table for sale?????

HOOTER SLED-
    But of course...
    RD
    Cool. I may be hitting you up in the near future.

Newcastle
    HS. Just got off the phone with my buddy. He doesn't know the brand off hand. Says its great condition, looks like its cherry wood with wine/dark burgandy felt in great condition, carved legs, etc... He's gonna email me some pics maybe later tonight when he gets home. I'll fwd them to you. PM your email address or I'll just put them up here. I was mistaken on the price, but not much. He's asking $1100 for the table, cues, balls, and prolly a cue rack. I haven't seen it, but he's a pretty honest guy and said he's used the table maybe a dozen times in a year and a 1/2. He's moving in the next week and is pretty desperate to sell.

Phat Matt
    We are giving one away on air. We just started qualifying. It's actually a whole game room. Pool, poker and black jack tables, Bar, plasma, surround sound, flooring, fish tank, furniture and more.
    You can get more info at www.x1039.com
    Matt

Newcastle
    We are giving one away on air. We just started qualifying. It's actually a whole game room. Pool, poker and black jack tables, Bar, plasma, surround sound, flooring, fish tank, furniture and more.
    You can get more info at www.x1039.com
    Matt
    I've been calling...I want that setup. I listen all the time. If I win, I'll let you use it anytime in Havasu!!!

HOOTER SLED-
    HS. Just got off the phone with my buddy. He doesn't know the brand off hand. Says its great condition, looks like its cherry wood with wine/dark burgandy felt in great condition, carved legs, etc... He's gonna email me some pics maybe later tonight when he gets home. I'll fwd them to you. PM your email address or I'll just put them up here. I was mistaken on the price, but not much. He's asking $1100 for the table, cues, balls, and prolly a cue rack. I haven't seen it, but he's a pretty honest guy and said he's used the table maybe a dozen times in a year and a 1/2. He's moving in the next week and is pretty desperate to sell.
    Thanks Newcastle. I'll be looking out for those pics. You can just post them up here. We should be getting the keys next Friday as well. Sounds like what I'm looking for.

Newcastle
    HS- apparently he's in a huge hurry. He's moving and his camera is packed up. He only has a small pic of the table from his 'Home for Sale' flyer. I'll scan it in the morning for you to see if it works. He said he needs it out asap. I have room in my garage if you need to store it for a week or so since I'm in Corona. Once you see the pic and you like it, he said make him an offer. I'll get the pic up in a few hrs...Nate

SL1111
    Bought one yesterday from POOLTABLEKING.COM, located off of Mira Mesa Blvd. They have an add in the SD bargain trader. Paid $1200 delivered and set up.... Almost half price for the next month. They moved down from LA and are having this special to get buisness going down here in SD. Without delivery it was $850... Tibiron model

HOOTER SLED-
    Bought one yesterday from POOLTABLEKING.COM, located off of Mira Mesa Blvd. They have an add in the SD bargain trader. Paid $1200 delivered and set up.... Almost half price for the next month. They moved down from LA and are having this special to get buisness going down here in SD. Without delivery it was $850... Tibiron model
    Got a pic of it SL1111????
    Thanks Newcastle. Will be looking out for the pic.

HOOTER SLED-
    Got a pic of it SL1111????
    Thanks Newcastle. Will be looking out for the pic.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast