Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a pool table for sale?????

barbigrl
    Yea but the felt will be a lil' easier on my wife's back. :devil:
    U did not just say that!! That is hot!!! So how is it all going HS??? When is the housewarming party???

djunkie
    U did not just say that!! That is hot!!! So how is it all going HS??? When is the housewarming party???
    What are you doing here? It's the weekend, aren't you supposed to be at the river?

barbigrl
    What are you doing here? It's the weekend, aren't you supposed to be at the river?
    Yes I know....I AM SOOOO BORED what do people do when they stay home???

djunkie
    Yes I know....I AM SOOOO BORED what do people do when they stay home???
    If I am home its because I'm working. If I'm not working I'm at the river. My jobs great I can work when I want and take off when I want. To bad my friends don't have it the same way.

barbigrl
    If I am home its because I'm working. If I'm not working I'm at the river. My jobs great I can work when I want and take off when I want. To bad my friends don't have it the same way.
    Well I dont work at home....I did get some things accomplised this weekend...thank god I wont be home again for the next three!!

djunkie
    Well I dont work at home....I did get some things accomplised this weekend...thank god I wont be home again for the next three!!
    Your going to the river the next 3 weekends? Damm and I thought I went a lot.

barbigrl
    Your going to the river the next 3 weekends? Damm and I thought I went a lot.
    Actually next weekend I am going to NYC and CT for a wedding...but the following two is Memorial and the Dam Run :wink:

djunkie
    Actually next weekend I am going to NYC and CT for a wedding...but the following two is Memorial and the Dam Run :wink:
    NYC huh? Nice, I haven't been there since I was younger. I'm gonna be in Parker this weekend, Then maybe the Dam Run. Don't have a crew for the Dam Run so thats up in the air.

barbigrl
    NYC huh? Nice, I haven't been there since I was younger. I'm gonna be in Parker this weekend, Then maybe the Dam Run. Don't have a crew for the Dam Run so thats up in the air.
    I have been to NYC before but not since post 911, so that should be neat. Going to hit up some museums as well. I am going to be in Parker for Memorial....I am sure finding people to go to the Dam run won't be hard...its going to be all HB, so ya won't be alone!

djunkie
    I have been to NYC before but not since post 911, so that should be neat. Going to hit up some museums as well. I am going to be in Parker for Memorial....I am sure finding people to go to the Dam run won't be hard...its going to be all HB, so ya won't be alone!
    Ya I'm sure I'll find someone to go. I won't be staying at Katerines though. I'll probably drive up from Havasu in the morning.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast