Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a pool table for sale?????

barbigrl
    Ya I'm sure I'll find someone to go. I won't be staying at Katerines though. I'll probably drive up from Havasu in the morning.
    Bring your girlfriend...I am sure she'll love it!!

djunkie
    Bring your girlfriend...I am sure she'll love it!!
    LOL!!!! Ya right. I'm single now. Remember?

barbigrl
    LOL!!!! Ya right. I'm single now. Remember?
    Already??? Dam you move fast!! :sqeyes:

HOOTER SLED-
    U did not just say that!! That is hot!!! So how is it all going HS??? When is the housewarming party???
    Sup girly??? Yes I DID say that. You know how I do it. I'm sure we'll put together a lil' gathering sometime in June maybe. After we get settled in. Maybe I'll do an OP6 warmup. Want to get all our furniture and goodies lined up first.

barbigrl
    Can I mention again how excited I am you guys are moving out here??? Are you guys going to the Dam run???

HOOTER SLED-
    Can I mention again how excited I am you guys are moving out here??? Are you guys going to the Dam run???
    It's on baby!!!! It's looking like Dam Run for sure. Memorial maybe. We may hit you up for that room. If that's cool. Wonder if you can add another still????? atm and Phat Daddy sound like they are in too. I guess we should try to get them a room too. :hammerhea

barbigrl
    It's on baby!!!! It's looking like Dam Run for sure. Memorial maybe. We may hit you up for that room. If that's cool. Wonder if you can add another still????? atm and Phat Daddy sound like they are in too. I guess we should try to get them a room too. :hammerhea
    Yes I still have that room....let me know... :wink:

Phat Daddy
    Yeah were in for the Dam Run 4sho!!

Newcastle
    This is the best I could do. The table is in the top left corner. http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...85FV_house.jpg
    He needs to get it out of his house by tomorrow so let me know what you think. Again I could keep it in my garage for you for a week or so if you want. Nate
    I'll PM you my cell if you want it, that way you can just call me for details. And just gimme an offer if you likey....

RiverDave
    In the So. Cal. area? How bout a good hook up or something? Looking for one for the new house. Trying to see if I can work one into the budget here.
    Yo hootersled, just went down to my buddies pool hall, and he happens to have to tables for sale right now. Both have been played on, but look brand new to me. He has a 8'er (bigger then a bar table, smaller then regulation.. typically what most people have in their houses) for 999.00 and he has a 9' Olhausen that is ridiculously nice for 1700 - or maybe 1800? (can't remember right now). Both of them are smoking deals though.
    RD

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast