Thread: Omega You Were Right!!!

oldbuck40
    Fed-Ex does suck, i dont know why jet-hot ships on Fed-Ex at all. there 2 day ground service is turning into a week i shipped the headers out on a tuesday afternoon by UPS and the got to Jet-Hot on Thursday morning @ 10am talk about service from the little brown truck!!!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    I wiped my @ss with the fedex shipping label that came on my boxes.......it helped a little :eat: watch the edges though. them paper cuts can be hell :jawdrop:
    Omega

oldbuck40
    I wiped my @ss with the fedex shipping label that came on my boxes.......it helped a little :eat: watch the edges though. them paper cuts can be hell :jawdrop:
    Omegamaybe we should wipe fed-ex's @zz and give them a few paper cuts and straighten their shiat up!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    maybe we should wipe fed-ex's @zz and give them a few paper cuts and straighten their shiat up!
    they are definitely not my favorite people. when I got my headers back from jethot one of my boxes looked like and fell off a truck and then they backed over it. Luckily jethot's packaging was superb and they turned out relatively unharmed. (one ding I beat out).
    Other than them loosing them on transit the first time for 3 days I guess they are alright. Maybe they should stick to letters and let UPS handle the packages. Wait til you get your stuff back from Jethot. I was extremely happy with the packaging. I guess maybe jethot knows how fedex is and just chooses to save the extra couple $$$$
    Omega

oldbuck40
    they are definitely not my favorite people. when I got my headers back from jethot one of my boxes looked like and fell off a truck and then they backed over it. Luckily jethot's packaging was superb and they turned out relatively unharmed. (one ding I beat out).
    Other than them loosing them on transit the first time for 3 days I guess they are alright. Maybe they should stick to letters and let UPS handle the packages. Wait til you get your stuff back from Jethot. I was extremely happy with the packaging. I guess maybe jethot knows how fedex is and just chooses to save the extra couple $$$$
    Omegawell if they are not delivered in the morning somone at jet-hot will get a call. i know how the headers are going to look by checking the others out on here,im just curious as hell as to how the valve covers are going to turn out :jawdrop: