Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: WELCOME Foxy99!!!

Foxy99
    Ahh I am blushing guys... And Mark can stare at my pic. as long as he wants - He's a ford lover :redface:

NOTALENT
    He's a ford lover
    Say it aint so...say u hate fords!!! :frown:

WYRD
    He's a ford lover :redface:
    I used to like you :idea:

Foxy99
    I drive an Expedtion...
    I had a Dodge and they screwed me out of $7,000.. So I will never buy another Dodge.

NOTALENT
    I drive an Expedtion...
    I had a Dodge and they screwed me out of $7,000.. So I will never buy another Dodge.
    So buy a CHEVY!!! Quality that will last...I'll do u a favor...call jay PHOTOGLOU trade in the old "found on road dead" expedition..and jay will set u up with something that should look as good as u..

Foxy99
    So buy a CHEVY!!! Quality that will last...I'll do u a favor...call jay PHOTOGLOU trade in the old "found on road dead" expedition..and jay will set u up with something that should look as good as u..
    Actually I'm looking at new trucks right now.. I really like the GMC Sierra.

NOTALENT
    SCORE!!!haha... Paging Jay he will hook u up beyond ur wildest dreams! seriously though..if u are he's ur man! glad to hear ur getting away from the Ford.

Foxy99
    SCORE!!!haha... Paging Jay he will hook u up beyond ur wildest dreams! seriously though..if u are he's ur man! glad to hear ur getting away from the Ford.
    I'll remeber that.. Just a matter of time.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    your husband is gonna have something to say about these dirty GMC thoughts, there Cupcake!

NOTALENT
    I'll remeber that.. Just a matter of time.
    SHE"S A KEEPER!!! do u go to any of the local clubs??

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425