Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Domestic House Cat

Boozer
    Sorry for your loss. But that really seems like a lot more work than I am willing to do. I have talked to the neighbor several times.
    Then paintball it. It wont kill the cat and it will get the point across to the owners. Hit the sucker with pepper spray paintballs if you must. the cat will no better then to come into your yard anymore and the owners will probably suffer as well when they pick up their pepper sprayed cat and the sh*t gets on them

NorCalCat
    Trap it and take it to an animal shelter 100 miles away.
    Or, if you really want to kill it...leave a bowl of radiator fluid in the area it frequents.
    Thought about that, but what is the likelyhood of the cat drinking it?

racecar.hotshoe
    So I thought I might ask you all here on Hot boat. We recently did a major landscape job to our yard. We have this neighbor that has a cat that loves to use it as a litter box. We have talked to them several times and they just don't care. that cat is making such a mess of our yard, and it is starting to smell. I wrote them a letter yesterday, but I know that will have no effect on them. I said to my wife, I am just going to shoot it with my pellet gun. Nobody will ever hear, but the problem is what if it is not a clean shot and runs home? Then I am in big trouble, plus I really do not want to do that to someone's pet. But my choices are limited.
    So, does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this problem. Any advise is appreciated.
    A few more pumps should take care of that...............

Boozer
    Or, if you really want to kill it...leave a bowl of radiator fluid in the area it frequents.
    Shoot it with a gun before you give it anti-freeze. Anti-Freeze is the most f*cked up way an animal can die.

NorCalCat
    Then paintball it. It wont kill the cat and it will get the point across to the owners. Hit the sucker with pepper spray paintballs if you must. the cat will no better then to come into your yard anymore and the owners will probably suffer as well when they pick up their pepper sprayed cat and the sh*t gets on them
    Boozer, I knew you would come around. Now I need to find these pepper spray paintballs...

HCS
    I had the same problem. I totally re-landscaped my front yard. Damn cat kept shiting on it. I would pick the crap up every night and dump it on the neighbors yard that had the cat. Seemed to work. Damn cat doesn't come around anymore. :crossx:

Boozer
    Boozer, I knew you would come around. Now I need to find these pepper spray paintballs...
    The LEO's on the board should be able to tell you where you can find some.

HM
    Thought about that, but what is the likelyhood of the cat drinking it?
    Very very very high.

Boozer
    Very very very high.
    The odds of the cat making a bloody mess in your yard are also very high. Anti-Freeze makes animals bleed internally and also forces blood out of the pores of the animal. The death will not only be painful for the animal but it will also be a very messy one.

HYPNAUTIC
    motion activated sprinklers!!! its the most humane way. good for keeping all animals way, it will even scare some solicitors when they walk by.
    i personaly have one! works great!
    http://www.brookstone.com/shop/produ...ee&cm_ite=NU09

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast