Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Domestic House Cat

Boozer
    My rott would tear that thing up.........
    I hear people in Beaumont feed their dogs gun powder to make em mean.

NorCalCat
    I'm with deano on that one.... just take that pussy out of town baby !!!
    Ya, easy for you to say! I have tried to catch that bastard, I looked like Rockey trying to catch that chicken. Then the frick'n thing started smak'n me with its claws, so I threw it.

HM
    Maybe Holy Moly is willing to throw back a couple gallons and post the symptoms so we can know for sure.
    Hey, that was only a suggestion. I agree it is f'd up, but still an option.
    I have never done that, I have trapped a bunch. I even got one with a stun gun. Never killed one. Paint ball sound interesting and fun, although I would stay away from the pepper spray paint balls as I have had too many paint balls break on the way out the barrel....then the joke is on you.
    Unfortunately, cats are smart and will just learn to wait until you are not there. That is why trapping them is the best option...and you could go the humane extra mile and take him to the shelters that don't kill animals not picked up.
    Personally, I'd rather see the owners of outdoor cats drink radiator fluid as they are the problem. They think their cats (they usually own multiple) don't do any of the stuff you complain about. What is amazing, that when their cats are gone, the stuff stops hapenning.

HM
    Ya, easy for you to say! I have tried to catch that bastard, I looked like Rockey trying to catch that chicken. Then the frick'n thing started smak'n me with its claws, so I threw it.
    Get a raccoon trap (that is what I use) with cat nip or, a fish net then put it in an animal crate. The raccoon trap is nice because no need to transfer to a crate - just put a blanket over it.

Mrs. 4-B
    Shoot it with a gun before you give it anti-freeze. Anti-Freeze is the most f*cked up way an animal can die.
    I probably shouldn't get involved in this thread but you're all cruel!!! :devil:
    I had a cat die of accidental anti-freeze poisoning years ago and I'll never forget the pain the poor thing was in.
    Have you thought about going to the local pet store and asking if they sell anything you can use to keep the cat out of your garden? It would be a lot more humane. Just like dogs can be a part of someones family (I have two four-legged children) Cats are family members too!

Schiada76
    Rat trap w/tuna. Won't kill them or cause damage but scares the hell outa them and it won't come back. Kept the local stray outa my boat and garbage cans.
    Before anyone trys to give me crap I tried Animal Care and Comfort first. They're nothing but a bunch of asshats.
    If that doesn't work get a Havaheart trap catch the pos and take it to the pound out of your area. If THAT doesn't work call Rent A Coyote.

Schiada76
    I probably shouldn't get involved in this thread but you're all cruel!!! :devil:
    I had a cat die of accidental anti-freeze poisoning years ago and I'll never forget the pain the poor thing was in.
    Have you thought about going to the local pet store and asking if they sell anything you can use to keep the cat out of your garden? It would be a lot more humane. Just like dogs can be a part of someones family (I have two four-legged children) Cats are family members too!
    That stuff does not work, keep your family members from crapping in my yard please.

NorCalCat
    Really sounds like this anti freeze is a popular one...

HCS
    You know what else works really good. Put two Asprin in a can of cat food and let them eat it. There will be no more cat.
    Cats can not eat Asprin. It will thin out their blood a kill them. Heart attack.
    Dead. Gone. No longer. See ya kitty kat.
    Per the vet I use to take my dog to.

HYPNAUTIC
    My rott would tear that thing up.........
    i doubt you let your rott just run around the neighborhood.
    the noise and water scares all animals even before they even get close. get one i bet it will scare you a few times as well!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast