Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Domestic House Cat

NorCalCat
    You know what else works really good. Put two Asprin in a can of cat food and let them eat it. There will be no more cat.
    Cats can not eat Asprin. It will thin out their blood a kill them. Heart attack.
    Dead. Gone. No longer. See ya kitty kat.
    Per the vet I use to take my dog to.
    I heard about that one. Not a bad idea.
    See...I knew I could count on my fellow Hot Boat members.

NorCalCat
    Now I wonder if they can pin it on me. The owner is an asshole Lawyer too. Man do I have it bad.

HM
    I probably shouldn't get involved in this thread but you're all cruel!!! :devil:
    I had a cat die of accidental anti-freeze poisoning years ago and I'll never forget the pain the poor thing was in.
    Have you thought about going to the local pet store and asking if they sell anything you can use to keep the cat out of your garden? It would be a lot more humane. Just like dogs can be a part of someones family (I have two four-legged children) Cats are family members too!
    Like I said, I'd rather see these cat owners drink radiator fluid because they don't give shit about what their cats do in the neighbor hood or they think it is not "Their cat". And if these cats are such great family members, then lock them up in your house!
    I had a neighbor that had 5 cats and I trapped them all in my yard (one of their favorite bathroom stops was my kids play area). The neighborhood was totally focking thrilled these cats are gone. The owner put up signs everywhere and was real sad about loosing his "family" but he never listened to any of the neighbors - and really didn't give a shit. All the neighbors were praying the coyotes or something got them and they were not about to call if they saw the cats and even joked about tearing down his signs. The only neighbor that was sympathetic was another outdoor cat owner whose cat had also disappeared (wasn't me on that one). I never let on that I took care of the problem.

Garrddogg
    Thank god someone else understands.
    I'm with you guys..
    That sprinkler thing looks like a good idea for you that would suit your needs..
    antifreeze is a fugged up thing to do to an animal.. :frown:

HM
    Now I wonder if they can pin it on me. The owner is an asshole Lawyer too. Man do I have it bad.
    Have trap, will travel.

Ziggy
    Catch the damn thing and toss it up on a neighbors second story roof.......
    That cat never ventured into my yard again and it didn't hurt him one bit...but the little phucker ran like hell when he'd see me after that.
    He was up there for 2 days.

NorCalCat
    How about some Friskies cat food, the wet stuff with some asprin in it, and a side of anti freeze for the beverage. That should do the trick.

AvengerBabe
    Nooo! Please don't shoot the cat! A hunter shot my aunt's cat and didn't get a clean shot. The cat drug itself home with a mangled leg and almost bled to death. They had to remove the cats leg and the vet bills ended up being close to $10K...... Get one of those metal traps. Catch the cat in the trap and then put the trap and cat on their front porch. They will get the hint that way and you don't have to injure an animal that doesn't know any better.

racecar.hotshoe
    I hear people in Beaumont feed their dogs gun powder to make em mean.
    Nope just a Bakers Burrito does the trick.............

racecar.hotshoe
    i doubt you let your rott just run around the neighborhood.
    the noise and water scares all animals even before they even get close. get one i bet it will scare you a few times as well!
    You are right I dont.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast