Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Domestic House Cat

HCS
    How about some Friskies cat food, the wet stuff with some asprin in it, and a side of anti freeze for the beverage. That should do the trick.
    I like the Asprin. No way to trace it.
    I did cram a cat in a shoe box once and dump it 10 miles from my house.
    Never saw it again. Sure got some weird looks from the neighbor though.

Schiada76
    Oh no call animal control, they will help you out for sure!
    I had to go to doggie court once for some damn lesbians dog that lived behind me. FCN thing barked 24/7 and had chewed the bark off the trees in yard as high as it could, it was fckn nuts.
    It was like "Through The Looking Glass". The lesbo biotch brought a doggie attorny and doggie shrink to the doggie court at Animal Control. What a bunch of FREAKS. The doggie judge hated me, it was hysterical. Doggie judge asks "shrink" a question and he says he can't answer as a human because he thinks like a dog. Doggie attorney asks if I drink and then tells the judge the dog can tell I'm a degenerate for drinking martini's and that's why it barked. Then he whips out a FAKE rap sheet!!!!!!!!!! Says I've got multiple felony convictions for DUI, felony evading, assault on LEO, robbery. I was laughing at the clown and the doggie judge got pissed at ME.
    Judge asks lesbo what the dog barks at and she says "leaves when they fall from the trees.........clouds..........the trash can.............and (I kid you not) a particular bush in the yard it doesn't like, and the postman". Judge says "well the dog shouldn't bark athe postman".
    He found against me!
    I did get even however. :hammerhea :hammerhea :crossx: :argue: :skull:

HM
    Or you could toss it into a pool with fricken sharks with laser beams attached to their heads?!?!?
    Scaring the cat is hit or miss...because more than half the time, they come back when you are not around. Happened with the cat I got with a stun gun...he just never let me get near him again, but didn't stop him from his usual tricks. Putting the cat on the porch of the owner is not likely to work either since they don't give a shit to begin with - and you will lose a perfectly good trap. :idea:

HM
    Here kitty, kitty.....here kitty kitty....GET IN MY BELLY!!
    http://www.fanartikel.de-a1.de/fanar...55_259x400.jpg

HCS
    My brother had a cat craping under his redwood deck. So he fenced in the sides with lattice work, loaded up his co2 pellet gun and waited.
    When the cat came back. POW POW POW POW! he had the thing trapped.
    He said that cat must have konked his head 10 times on the bottom of the deck. He said somehow it squeezed out through the lattice work and got away.
    Never to return again.

burtandnancy
    Some cities have RentaDog service. A couple days of that may cure the problem

73kona455
    toss out some moth balls.. the cats will not come around them

Krazy K
    Cat Shit on their front door should do the trick! Use a glove, stand about 15 feet away and huck it at the door. On the windshield of their car is good too. If the lawyer comes around asking about it, say that maybe the cat doesn't like lawyers...
    As a county shelter volunteer, PLEASE trap it and go to a far away shelter or something.

NorCalCat
    Case closed...

HCS
    Case closed...So the cats gone! :lightsabe

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast