Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Domestic House Cat

NorCalCat
    So the cats gone! :lightsabe
    Well...We will see tomorrw. I hope he enjoyed his last supper! :jawdrop:

hoolign
    Quite a simple solution..learn how to speak "cat'"..and just tell it."Hey cat..if you come in here agian I'm gonna put your nuts in a vice!" throw in the occasional .."PFFTT PPFFFFT" this will let the cat know your pissed off!. If the cat starts to argue with you..kick him in the junk!.this will likely work..or the cat will need therapy and will be gone anyways

NorCalCat
    Quite a simple solution..learn how to speak "cat'"..and just tell it."Hey cat..if you come in here agian I'm gonna put your nuts in a vice!" throw in the occasioal .."PFFTT PPFFFFT" this will let the cat know your pissed off!. If the cat starts to argue with you..kick him in the junk!.this will likely work..or the cat will need therapy and will be gone anyways
    Hmmmm, I think someone had 1 too many glsses of vino.
    F*&K I am over negociating it is game time! :sqeyes:

WYRD
    Catch the cat and piss on his head...............I don't know if that will work but it sure will be fun

moneypit
    How small is your yard to be affected by little cat shit? I have a cat that shits in my backyard and I couldnt find it if I tried and my cat shits big!

Big Warlock
    if whatever you have done doesn't work......
    lace some wet cat food from a can with the hottest sauce you can find. Also try a laxative and throw the cat back in their yard. If all else fails, get a trap from the humane society, catch the cat, remove the tag and send it to them. Or better yet, to one out of town.
    Hope it works out for you. I know it sucks! :boxingguy

HM
    How small is your yard to be affected by little cat shit? I have a cat that shits in my backyard and I couldnt find it if I tried and my cat shits big!
    The reason you can't find it is because it is in your neighbors yard.
    Cat shit is bad enough, but the cat piss is what really stinks up the place.
    Most cat owners are like smokers....they have no idea of how bad it is or smells because they are used to it. example How small is your yard to be affected by little cat shit? Since it is not his cat - the acceptable level of cat shit is zero. :idea:

KACHINA KEN
    I heard if you sprinkle chili powder in your planter it will keep the animals out of it. Never tried it though. If it doesn't work I'll shoot it. I hate cats.
    me too, ungrateful vile animals.

lucky
    Trap it and take it to an animal shelter 100 miles away.
    Or, if you really want to kill it...leave a bowl of radiator fluid in the area it frequents.
    good idea -

WYRD
    So what was the Verdict? :crossx: :220v:

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast