Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Domestic House Cat

Sleek-Jet
    Just my .02 worth, but Racoon traps work fantastic for catching cats, unless you want to catch a cat with one, then they work fantastic for catching Racoons....
    Don't ask me how I know, but Racoon scat doesn't stink...
    Now, back to our regularly scheduled flame session... :notam:

lucky
    i say go cammo - and pepper spray his ballz

Mrs CP 19
    No anti-freeze please...Horrible death. REMEMBER, this is the owners fault, not the cat. 2 suggestions that have been posted... MOTH BALLS, also keeps skunks away...and pepper spray..you can get at larger pet store or feed lot. I would pick up the droppings and put them back at neighbors too. Work for you, but maybe they will get it? Good luck.

cole13
    I do not know if this has been said. But what about those little electric fences. My buddy had one at his house and the cat touched it once and that was it. The cat never goes to that side of the house.

NorCalCat
    Well, I saw the little folker this morning. Not sure if he had breakfast or not. I guess time will tell.

lucky
    piece of meat hung from a 220 line with a ground strap :idea:

jackpunx
    Get a motion detector and connect it to a sprinkler system.. it will train the cat to stay out of your yard..

NorCalCat
    I do not know if this has been said. But what about those little electric fences. My buddy had one at his house and the cat touched it once and that was it. The cat never goes to that side of the house.
    Great idea, but why would I go and invest my money on something like this when the owner should take responsibility. when the owner dosen't acknowledge the problem, it turns into the kitty's problem. :crossx: :220v:

jackpunx
    Great idea, but why would I go and invest my money on something like this when the owner should take responsibility. when the owner dosen't acknowledge the problem, it turns into the kitty's problem. :crossx: :220v:
    Take a picture or two.. that shouldnt cost much..

Freak
    Moth balls (as stated by someone else) has worked well for me. For a lot of animals as a matter of fact. Cats, dogs, squrrels, possums, racoons. They all cant handle the smell.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast