Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Domestic House Cat

HYPNAUTIC
    http://www.brookstone.com/shop/produ...=Result*R1C1*A
    **cant get the pic to post???
    Motion-Activated Scarecrow Sprinkler
    Brookstone sku # 198317
    Motion-activated sprinkler deters animals. Keeps flower beds and shrubs off-limits for pets and other visitors. Infrared sensor detects animals up to 35 feet away and the sprinkler emits a 3-second (2 cup) burst of water. The combination of sudden noise, movement and spraying water sends animals scurrying. Its adjustable sprinkler head covers a 10° - 360° area and sprays up to 45 feet. Runs for a season on 2 9-Volt batteries (not included); 2 of item #130138.
    22" H.
    One thing it doesn't mention keeping off your yard are teenagers that try to toliet paper your house.
    If you feed the cat some poison (antifreeze) its gonna keep coming around looking for some more food after it throws up on your porch.

Freak
    Great idea, but why would I go and invest my money on something like this when the owner should take responsibility. when the owner dosen't acknowledge the problem, it turns into the kitty's problem. :crossx: :220v:
    Careful, don't get busted. If the cat is sick and it gets taken to the vet by the LAWYER owner and the vet say's "it's been poisoned" and he puts it all together (the letter + whatever else) you might be in trouble. Don’t leave tainted food around. Mothballs - try them.

imbndvs
    Is it really so bad that you have to KILL an animal! Think about this, there are A LOT worse things in life and this is a VERY small problem.
    Please don't kill or harm an animal. There are other ways to solve the problem like the sprinkler that has motion detection. If you don't want to spend the money for it, go buy it, send me the receipt, and I will send you the money for it.
    The bottom line is, is it really so bad that you have to kill an animal because you don't want to spend 5 min. a couple times a week cleaning up?
    I'm not saying it is ok for the cat to do this but I love my back yard and I enjoy putsing around in it cleaning things up.
    Just think about what what you are saying and doing .

UltraStealth
    Keep in mind, it's not the cat it's the OWNER! For legal reasons you are better off trapping it. If you do something to the cat, and they trace it back to you, it could cost you and your wallet. I know how fustrating it can be. Good luck!

ELIMINAT THIS
    Is it really so bad that you have to KILL an animal! Think about this, there are A LOT worse things in life and this is a VERY small problem.
    Please don't kill or harm an animal. There are other ways to solve the problem like the sprinkler that has motion detection. If you don't want to spend the money for it, go buy it, send me the receipt, and I will send you the money for it.
    The bottom line is, is it really so bad that you have to kill an animal because you don't want to spend 5 min. a couple times a week cleaning up?
    I'm not saying it is ok for the cat to do this but I love my back yard and I enjoy putsing around in it cleaning things up.
    Just think about what what you are saying and doing .
    The best post yet. If it is the money or time I will pay for and install the shit for you don't kill the cat.The legal asswuppin and or asswuppin you may get isn't worth it. :jawdrop:

MagicMtnDan
    Well...We will see tomorrw. I hope he enjoyed his last supper! :jawdrop:
    That's very ****ed up - poisoning and killing an animal because the owner isn't taking responsibility is not a right you have. If you poisoned/killed that cat I hope you get what's coming to you (very bad kharma to kill an animal like that).
    Show some balls and deal with the NEIGHBOR! Shoot the neighbor with paint balls. Deal with the problem directly. If you did injure or kill that animal I wish you a similar fate focker.

Freak
    Shoot the neighbor with paint balls. Deal with the problem directly.
    That aint too bright neither.

MagicMtnDan
    That aint too bright neither.
    Much brighter than killing a cat.
    An even better solution is if he kills himself. Then the cat shit won't bother him and he won't kill the cat. :sqeyes:

Freak
    lol

cole13
    Great idea, but why would I go and invest my money on something like this when the owner should take responsibility. when the owner dosen't acknowledge the problem, it turns into the kitty's problem. :crossx: :220v:
    You can make a cheap one. Car battery and bailing wire, tied to stakes.
    Oh and why should you, because it is funny to watch the cat get shocked. Like going to a movie, you pay to be entertained!
    Sorry this is the like the third edit. Some people as we all know will never take resposibility for themselves or animals, so it is up to the people that care about thier stuff to protect it (or shock it) whatever your pleasure.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast