Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I Love the Smell of Nitro ....

Blown 472
    You from Wisconson?
    Not from here but I live here now.

Unforgiven
    Cool Pics thanks.
    I can't wait they will be at Fomosa here next weekend.
    But I cry everytime they fire up the Integra Drag in the pits.
    Dia, I have a surprise for you in Bako...you can't have it till saturday... :cry:

Mrs.Racer277
    Dia, I have a surprise for you in Bako...you can't have it till saturday... :cry:
    A surprise from you???? I think I'm scared. :wink:

Unforgiven
    A surprise from you???? I think I'm scared. :wink:
    don't be..........It's lunch time and I get to post...my evil boss has forbidden play time during work....oh oh..time is almost up....

572Daytona
    Fun Day in all.....got burnt to a crisp...as always...80 MPH all the way home.....till I hit rush hour traffic in Atlanta.....even that was ok...cause I got to follow this up I-75...lol
    http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~jbb/DSCF0044AD.JPG
    Nice cracks in the windshield, you driving the kid's s10 again? :squiggle:
    Good thing you weren't in the far right lane there, you don't want to end up in Alabama, things get scarry over there.

Mrs.Racer277
    don't be..........It's lunch time and I get to post...my evil boss has forbidden play time during work....oh oh..time is almost up....
    Better get back to work. I need the money.
    What is my surprise????
    I need a new Integra shirt. My black one will be toooooo hot.

Jbb
    Nice cracks in the windshield, you driving the kid's s10 again? :squiggle:
    Good thing you weren't in the far right lane there, you don't want to end up in Alabama, things get scarry over there.
    No ...My truck..I always replace the windshield after the 2nd ticket or so.....I also stay out of Bama....Unless Im heavily armed.....or there's drag boats there...

Jbb
    Please refer to swami Jbb's prediction for the outcome this weekend on post #31 of this thread...lol...
    Force, Kalitta, Anderson, and Tonglet reign after the rain at Atlanta Dragway
    Funny Car legend John Force pushed his NHRA record to 116 national event victories by winning the closest race of the weekend against his teammate and son-in-law Robert Hight under the lights of Atlanta Dragway. The Pro finals were run just after 10 p.m. following a trying day of rain delays. Force, who assumed the POWERade points lead with his win, was joined in the winner's circle by Top Fuel leader Doug Kalitta, Back-to-back Pro Stock champ Greg Anderson, and first-time Pro Stock Motorcycle leader GT Tonglet.
    Force (pictured) reached the finish line just .0021-second ahead of Hight, the leading Rookie of the Year candidate in the series. Kalitta had no trouble with surprise finalist David Baca, who barely made it to the line for the trophy run. Anderson faced teammate Jason Line in Pro Stock and came away with his first win of the season, while Tonglet put a different Harley in the spotlight with a win over freshman Chris Rivas.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345