Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: >>'SERIOUS NOTE...U.S MILITARY.....

FRENCHIE
    >>>Yes this is mine now>>ill patent it!!
    But anyway i was driving down to Temecula this morning to see a customer, and on the north bound side of the freeway was a convoy of U.S. MILITARY TANK...probably about 15-20 , 100 yards or so apart for about a mile long, doing 30-40 miles per hour!! Each one had a gunner on top and asst,...and i absolutely got chills as both sides of the freeway slowed down for miles honking, waving and giving a thumbs up!!
    For a moment it made me so very proud to be AMERICAN, and nothing else matered at that instant...no b.s. work, problems...nothing!! I just took it all in!! just really wanted to share this with you all....we are so lucky we have our freedoms and way of life and it is in part due to the brave men and women in the service!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2:

spectratoad
    Thanks for the chills there Frenchie.
    As just retired from the military 6 months ago I still get cheers when I hear a jet, see guys doing their jobs, military vehicles headed somewhere etc.... There is no place like America.
    My friend calls me from Afghanistan about once a week. They are starting to get warm over there. Last summer he was told they had a recorded 152Deg. When I was over there we got 133 and that was out on the water.
    GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS AND ALL AMERICANS!!!!

FRENCHIE
    Thanks for the chills there Frenchie.
    As just retired from the military 6 months ago I still get cheers when I hear a jet, see guys doing their jobs, military vehicles headed somewhere etc.... There is no place like America.
    My friend calls me from Afghanistan about once a week. They are starting to get warm over there. Last summer he was told they had a recorded 152Deg. When I was over there we got 133 and that was out on the water.
    GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS AND ALL AMERICANS!!!!
    That makes Havasu seem cold!!!??

hotlavey
    >>>Yes this is mine now>>ill patent it!!
    But anyway i was driving down to Temecula this morning to see a customer, and on the north bound side of the freeway was a convoy of U.S. MILITARY TANK...probably about 15-20 , 100 yards or so apart for about a mile long, doing 30-40 miles per hour!! Each one had a gunner on top and asst,...and i absolutely got chills as both sides of the freeway slowed down for miles honking, waving and giving a thumbs up!!
    For a moment it made me so very proud to be AMERICAN, and nothing else matered at that instant...no b.s. work, problems...nothing!! I just took it all in!! just really wanted to share this with you all....we are so lucky we have our freedoms and way of life and it is in part due to the brave men and women in the service!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2:
    Thanks Frenchie, I was having my doubts about you after that posing episode but I see that, when you're sober, you're a good guy. As an X-AirForce guy, I love it when folks take the time to show their appreciation to the people that are laying it on the line for us so that we can play in our toys and enjoy life.
    Way to go-

FRENCHIE
    Thanks Frenchie, I was having my doubts about you after that posing episode but I see that, when you're sober, you're a good guy. As an X-AirForce guy, I love it when folks take the time to show their appreciation to the people that are laying it on the line for us so that we can play in our toys and enjoy life.
    Way to go-
    you should of been on here the past two years...or know me in person like alot of peeps do from here...then youd know me!!!! When im sober??? im hardly ever drunk!!?? But even when im drunk..im still a 'good guy!' Now back to the Military!!!

dicudmore
    as stated above...god bless america

Kachina26
    Frenchie is a good guy drunk or sober, sometimes things come out that are taken out of context.
    Anyway, I too love to see our troops! I love even more to see them come back home to family!!!!!! Thank you for doing the hard work troops!!!!!

hotlavey
    you should of been on here the past two years...or know me in person like alot of peeps do from here...then youd know me!!!! When im sober??? im hardly ever drunk!!?? But even when im drunk..im still a 'good guy!' Now back to the Military!!!
    Didn't mean to step on your toes. I just figured that no sober person would have done that. Guess I was wrong.

mororless
    Same thing here Frenchie saw them on the 15 south bound in the pass around 1230 today. I saw a bunch of LAV the ones with wheels. Did the same thing you did honk and gave the thumbs up to them. Those are real heroes.

FRENCHIE
    Same thing here Frenchie saw them on the 15 south bound in the pass around 1230 today. I saw a bunch of LAV the ones with wheels. Did the same thing you did honk and gave the thumbs up to them. Those are real heroes.
    MADE MY DAY!!!!
    :wink:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast