Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: E-ticket's Luxury Cat wins the...

RiverOtter
    Hmmmm....
    I wonder why they show the top speed at 4,600 RPM's ??
    Isn't that the top RPM for the 496? 80MPH ain't bad for a box stock, warrantied engine package IMHO DAAAAAAAMMMMM I want one. Need Nashvillebound's money to get one of those though

Phat Matt
    Isn't that the top RPM for the 496? 80MPH ain't bad for a box stock, warrantied engine package IMHO DAAAAAAAMMMMM I want one. Need Nashvillebound's money to get one of those though
    That's not the top rpm or the top speed. Here is the top speed with twin HO's.
    http://www.eticketboats.com/luxury_c...h-twin-496.jpg

Phat Matt
    Cheerleader.......
    :notam:
    ra ra ra

INSman
    STRONG !!!
    That's not the top rpm or the top speed. Here is the top speed with twin HO's.
    http://www.eticketboats.com/luxury_c...h-twin-496.jpg

GHTRIM
    I got the memo. Damn them and their outstanding quality. I'm really looking for reasons not to buy that boat.
    The main reason YOU can't buy one is because you are "ShockwaveBob" Duh.. Therefore you must buy a Shockwave... Even I know this... :hammerhea
    Besides, E-ticketBob just doesn't sound right.. :hammerhea

Phat Matt
    The main reason YOU can't buy one is because you are "ShockwaveBob" Duh.. Therefore you must buy a Shockwave... Even I know this... :hammerhea
    Besides, E-ticketBob just doesn't sound right.. :hammerhea
    I don't know. E-ticketBob kind of has a nice ring to it.

OutCole'd
    I was considering changing my name to Max Power. :wink:
    We'll see what Shockwave does at the boat show for a deck. Aside from some minor problems, I've been very happy with my boat. I was a lot happier before I walked in there today and Barry told me "Oh, the Marine Power 8100 VORTEC, we stopped using those because they're crap. If your's in still running, you're lucky." Yeah, thanks!
    I'm curious also to see what the new Shockwave Deck looks like. Also the Howard, & who ever else is going to have one at the next show.
    I cant believe how things have changed over the last two years. Now when cruising the channel, every other boat is Magic, Conquest, Advantage, or some other kind of Deck Boat.
    Mark my words, these station wagons are going to take over.
    That E Ticket is going to be hard to beat. Matt is a big'ol baller now. :rollside:

GHTRIM
    I was considering changing my name to Max Power. :wink:
    We'll see what Shockwave does at the boat show for a deck. Aside from some minor problems, I've been very happy with my boat. I was a lot happier before I walked in there today and Barry told me "Oh, the Marine Power 8100 VORTEC, we stopped using those because they're crap. If your's in still running, you're lucky." Yeah, thanks!
    Well if E-ticket is what you want then I guess EticketBob doesn't sound so bad after all it is an awesome looking / performing boat... :rollside:
    But remember is "Post Count" is a big deal with you (like it is to soooooo many) you will have to start over?...
    Fock it!!!! Hey EticketBob! Welcome to the boards.... Always good to have a new poster... Now post a pic of the wife / girlfriend.. Oh, by the way, have fun on the boards it can be tough sometimes..

DryHeatOnly
    I don't know. E-ticketBob kind of has a nice ring to it.
    Welcome to the boards E-Bob.

SBullet
    The E-Ticket Luxury Cat is a sweet ride!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast