Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Don't shoot the messenger

uclahater
    I could if I had to Hater, can you? Jumping on the RiceBoy BandWagon now..v-drive guys suck....( . )( . ).......... :coffeycup
    I've always had Demonszta's back :lightsabe No one wants to cover your back because of the extra activities that are involved :idea: :boxingguy

Kim Hanson
    I've always had Demonszta's back :lightsabe No one wants to cover your back because of the extra activities that are involved :idea: :boxingguy
    You can ride him all you want Hater, and when it comes to help....I don't need any focking help with a RiceBoy wannabe v-driver...thanks alot and I just sent a v-drive scent in your direction ( I farted ) ......( . )( . ).....Homey eh!

dmontzsta
    Thanks Hater, Kim, nobody will trust you to get their back, cause we know the things you think about.

dmontzsta
    You want a fag bag, sure I can get one from some bum up here for you?
    Come on Tweety1 and Tweety2, has a ring to it! Don't you have no steep walls to jump off head first anymore, bridge will work also
    I have had so many girls that it would spin your head Tweety ( i would like to see that ) Oh something is spelled like this bitch! :hammerhea ........( . )( . ).......Back in a second, I have to go flush a RiceBoy down the toilet
    We are talking human girls.

HM
    I have had so many girls that it would spin your head
    I don't care who you are, that right thar is funny. (http://www.100megsfree3.com/wingspan/fun/wav48.wav)
    Kim, you kill me!!! (http://www.100megsfree3.com/wingspan/fun/wav45.wav)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011