Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't shoot the messenger

dmontzsta
    The sun sure focks you up right, RiceBoy! I don't hate any type of boat...with the exception to Water Lice...not a boat right, then keep them off the water! Canada doesn't suck, its lame ass retards like you in USA that think they are all that! I don't hate continents only retards like you that think you are the shit and you are what makes the world go round and round :notam:
    Late breaking news, you people need help just like every other place. It might be gas to oil....I wish I had control of all the natural gas and oil that you guys buy from us " Canadians ", I would shut it off and see how long before the crying starts! I wish we could move Canada, you guys suck as neighbors..I should say some of you weirdos, better?......( . )( . ).........
    There you go all jealous over the sun. I wish you guys would move too.
    Take the oil, who gives a ****. Remember? we took over Iraq haha, imagine how easily we can take you fags over with your mounted police that **** their horses. All the people walk around stoned and wouldnt even know it when the good ole USA hits their ass.

Kim Hanson
    There you go all jealous over the sun. I wish you guys would move too.
    Take the oil, who gives a ****. Remember? we took over Iraq haha, imagine how easily we can take you fags over with your mounted police that **** their horses. All the people walk around stoned and wouldnt even know it when the good ole USA hits their ass.
    The sun is your worse nightmare skinhead, you are just paying billions to repair Irag...smart job there son! You should be president of " Dumb ****s Are Us " Maybe , just maybe educate yourself with Canada before you put it down.
    You are one focked up Ameriturd Riceboy...aka Naziboy! boy!

dmontzsta
    The sun is your worse nightmare skinhead, you are just paying billions to repair Irag...smart job there son! You should be president of " Dumb ****s Are Us " Maybe , just maybe educate yourself with Canada before you put it down.
    You are one focked up Ameriturd Riceboy...aka Naziboy! boy!
    You dont know whats going on. We went in there to save the people. Can your country do the same? haha, you guys can sure save the weed and beer.

Kim Hanson
    You dont know whats going on. We went in there to save the people. Can your country do the same? haha, you guys can sure save the weed and beer.
    Save the people I will stop there, too ****ing stupid now......( . )( . )........ :hammer2:

dmontzsta
    Save the people I will stop there, too ****ing stupid now......( . )( . )........ :hammer2:
    yup, save the people. thats what its about...if you dont shut up, you guys will be the next ones saved.

sorry dog
    you guys can sure save the weed and beer.
    Well, somebody gots to do it.

lucky
    that was funny kim --
    but you must have left some kind of impression on jerry -- ?? what is it 6"or
    8" long -- I think you scarred him for life

O.B eddie
    Save the people I will stop there, too ****ing stupid now......( . )( . )........ :hammer2: Kimmie we take what we need and there aint jack canada can do about it... :cry: :boxed: Hee Haww

Kim Hanson
    Kimmie we take what we need and there aint jack canada can do about it... :cry: :boxed: Hee Haww
    Go take it up the arse some more......( . )( . )............ :notam:

O.B eddie
    Go take it up the arse some more......( . )( . )............ :notam:
    Kimmie I could take your virginity if Hooligan had'nt beat me to it and there would not have been nothing you could do about it :hammerhea !!! HeE HAWW

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast