Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't shoot the messenger

O.B eddie
    Kimmie I could take your virginity if Hooligan had'nt beat me to it and there would not have been nothing you could do about it :hammerhea !!! HeE HAWW And stop P.M ing me I am not into men you FAGGOTT!!!!! :cry:

Kim Hanson
    Kimmie I could take your virginity if Hooligan had'nt beat me to it and there would not have been nothing you could do about it :hammerhea !!! HeE HAWW
    My wife Marcy took mine O.B eddie, you drinking or what?......( . )( . )...... :sqeyes:

Kim Hanson
    And stop P.M ing me I am not into men you FAGGOTT!!!!! :cry:
    Looks like we have a case of desired illusions here, go polish that surf board again.......( . )( . )...... :sleeping: :idea:

Tom Brown
    arse
    I wish I could send you some green for the word "arse", Kim.

O.B eddie
    Looks like we have a case of desired illusions here, go polish that surf board again.......( . )( . )...... :sleeping: :idea:Your sister takes care of the polishing you should know that!! Hee Haww

Kim Hanson
    Your sister takes care of the polishing you should know that!! Hee Haww
    Get away from the polish, its focking you up again..........( . )( . )...........I didn't think KY did that to people! Throw that tub away maybe it was a bad batch for you rim adjusters.

Kim Hanson
    I wish I could send you some green for the word "arse", Kim.
    Im trying to quit swearing so much, but **** when its time to swear I let her rip hard......( . )( . )..........

You Te
    I don't know Kim, these guys are fading fast.

Kim Hanson
    I don't know Kim, these guys are fading fast.
    Im thinking they are just regrouping, they are planning a big free for all against none V-Driving Pussies ( I hide mine, so im not a v-driver ).. ....( . )( . )..............Or maybe they found a totally empty parking lot and just couldn't resist on filling it up?

dmontzsta
    Im thinking they are just regrouping, they are planning a big free for all against none V-Driving Pussies ( I hide mine, so im not a v-driver ).. ....( . )( . )..............Or maybe they found a totally empty parking lot and just couldn't resist on filling it up?
    Or maybe we have better things to do than sit in the garage wishing we were on the lake.
    :boxingguy

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast