Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: First Rounds (CFW)

Cole Man II
    Thank you Sangster,
    I am sure you will get a chance to meet him on fathers day.
    I saw Jeff this morning dropping off parts for your blower motor. It sounds serious, I can't wait to see it in the water.
    Please post pics.
    Cole Man.

Cole Man II
    Nice avatar Morg.

Nice avatar Morg.
    Put that up just for you my brotha :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Sangster
    Thank you Sangster,
    I am sure you will get a chance to meet him on fathers day.
    I saw Jeff this morning dropping off parts for your blower motor. It sounds serious, I can't wait to see it in the water.
    Please post pics.
    Cole Man.
    Cole Man.. It will be one of the boats out of the Newly formed "White Trash Racing" Stable....

Cole Man II
    Sangster,
    I like the sound of your team. I assume to join I must fist prove myself @ CFW proving grounds.
    Sign me up for a race.
    Cole Man.

Sangster
    Sangster,
    I like the sound of your team. I assume to join I must fist prove myself @ CFW.
    Cole Man.
    :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: ..ColeMan... There will be "NO FISTING" tolerated....

Sangster
    ColeMan...Your boat would run good with Flyte Risks sled... :idea: ..May have to alter the lineup abit.......

Cole Man II
    Sounds good Sangster, we will be there Thrus - Sat.
    Sign me up.

FLYTE RISK
    Hey Bung, Where you guys been..... We'll be retiring the Chronic Relief Hydro after Red Bluff & Have two new boats by Father's Day...Personally.... I don't think FLYTE RISK wants any of either of them...... Well as my memory serves me ahhh forget it yours obviously has left you.. And three boats at red bluff right on, I hear there is some stiff competition in the S/E and M/E classes so might as well run three, increase the odds of winnin!!

FLYTE RISK
    ColeMan...Your boat would run good with Flyte Risks sled... :idea: ..May have to alter the lineup abit.......
    Cole man let's line em up and sangster if mine is a sled yours must be a TOBOGGIN ha ha hee haww sleds run quicker than toboggins!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast