Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: First Rounds (CFW)

Sangster
    Did I say Sled..... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Squirtin Thunder
    Put me in !!! I'm sure this jet can turn a few times. Can I go over 80 mph or will there be a gps reading ???

Sangster
    Put me in !!! I'm sure this jet can turn a few times. Can I go over 80 mph or will there be a gps reading ???
    All jetboats are required to have Bow railings.....

O.B eddie
    Did Jimmy get the 273 back... I thought he sold it last year......
    I thought he sunk it the way he used to doink it!!! Hell that guy should have given up a few years ago N.Y.D C.F.W guru embarrased him ..... Hee Haww

MR.T
    Jeff wants to run Mike Thompson... in his 10' daytona O/B vs Our 10' O/B Daytona Sprint.. Circle boat style..How many laps do they usually run???
    We may have to look for a hired shoe for this one..Someone with circle boat experience.... Guru..you hear me..........
    Bring it on Sangster, just got a tuneup on the 75hp Merc!!

Sangster
    Bring it on Sangster, just got a tuneup on the 75hp Merc!!
    75hp...... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: ...Your gonna have to spot us a lap or two...

MR.T
    J\K Its only 50hp. Tunnel boats dont turn good enough to race in a circle.

Sangster
    Cool.....We're running one of those Big ole' 40hp deals w/ a killer sound system.. looky there, I'm starting to sound jst like Uncle Tony & the rest of the Whackers.....Well, then a Drag race it is... :wink: :wink: :wink:

O.B eddie
    J\K Its only 50hp. Tunnel boats dont turn good enough to race in a circle. wow Mr. T do you know the BBT"s??

Sangster
    :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast