Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: First Rounds (CFW)

Monkey Bung
    Sorry to bring it back to the top,but it looks like a bunch of pussies are going to be there and not lin'ng up!! BBT's you got a camp site?

circleboatKIDD
    I was out at the lazy M Marina on the Delta today just happend to see ole suisicole with his new boat :supp: , looks like hes ready to do some racing on Fathers Day, I heard hell be in the cove with plenty of fuel

uclahater
    UCLAHATER VS Squirtin Thunder :idea: If the boats done :hammer2:

Moneypitt
    If?

Monkey Bung
    I was out at the lazy M Marina on the Delta today just happend to see ole suisicole with his new boat :supp: , looks like hes ready to do some racing on Fathers Day, I heard hell be in the cove with plenty of fuel
    And a whole lot more horsepower from what I saw. He's got enough to possibly hang with the BBT's Syndicate even with the picnic table for a wing!

WHITIE
    And a whole lot more horsepower from what I saw. He's got enough to possibly hang with the BBT's Syndicate even with the picnic table for a wing!
    Any chairs come with that table?? Im getting hungry JIM.....

Sangster
    I think they sold the syndicate..... :idea: :idea: :idea:

Sangster
    dat's it.....

Boy Named Sue
    Bung how dare you say Syndicate and BBT's in the same sentence. Weezer would kick your azz and I'd help'm. I'll be at CFW but don't you run before the weekend like Flyte Risk is gonna do.
    Suuuueeeey!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast