Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miniature Pincher

MAINEVENT
    Doas anyone know of a local breeder My wife and my son want one I want a english Bulldog but i hear their health is not always the best plus i really dont want to fork over 2g's for one
    TIA

ahhell
    I dont know about mini pinschers but i will be having a batch of tiny yorkies available in the next couple of months....

MagicMtnDan
    No but I know where you can get a used cat

Hustler
    If you want Bullie let me know. I know of a great breeder locally who's one of the top guys in the country. I can also get you some info on the mini's if you want, my buddy has like three of them.

Havasu Luvr
    I just got a female (red) min pin but this breeder is alittle far...Barstow, I had watch the availability on these and they seem to sell QUICK ! ! ! at least in the high desert. Up here the price is alittle more affordable then in LA or OC. So far she is addorable, HYPER, lovable, HYPER, cuddable, HYPER, did I mention HYPER. All in all, a great choice... PM Frenchie....He has one of each
    Her name is P-nut......good luck
    http://www.imwetnwild.com/Photos/dspr05/P4300328.JPG

MAINEVENT
    Sweet I like your mini HL
    Hustler sent you a PM

AZKC
    I know someone here in Tucson that breeds the little Dobie's.

MAINEVENT
    I know someone here in Tucson that breeds the little Dobie's.
    Do they ship dogs????? :idea:

diggler
    I have an english bulldog and he hasn't had any significant health issues, just farts often. He's not even show quality, but I had rescued him from the National Bulldog Rescue about 5 years ago. He's a blast, and suits my lifestyle perfectly.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...aii_Jake_1.jpg

AZKC
    Do they ship dogs????? :idea:
    I don't know if you would want to stress the pup out right off the get go. Its only about 7-8 hours from LA to Tucson. Take the 10 all the way. If you want I can try and contact the guy.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast