Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Commander Hot Boats

Biglue
    Yo famaffair check your PM's.

JUST LOOKING
    :hammer2: Are those boats brand new...2005's ??
    Well, ARE THE TOPS YOU SELL BRAND NEW

Havasu_Dreamin
    That place is a little dirty compaired to here... :rollside:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...898factory.JPG
    Nice looking boat!
    Cigarette also just moved into that facility, what 3 months ago? Not excusing the dirtiness of Commander though.

riverracerx
    If you are going to be original, expect to be copied.
    I am building an E-Ticket right now that looks exactly like Phat Matts and a Magnatude that looks like INSman's. They are going to be sweet. (I am also going to follow them around at Havasu and park next to them in the channel!!)

Phat Matt
    If you are going to be original, expect to be copied.
    I am building an E-Ticket right now that looks exactly like Phat Matts and a Magnatude that looks like INSman's. They are going to be sweet. (I am also going to follow them around at Havasu and park next to them in the channel!!)
    Bastard!

HCS
    Are those boats brand new...2005's ??
    That's what I was wondering. There probably reman.

Johnwithjm
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...285twins_2.jpg
    If anyone wants to see the ULTRA paint job on the Blue boat that was copied I have it in my showroom right. I had the burg boat in the showroom last month.

Biglue
    A friend of mine called them and asked if they had a couple boats in stock and asked if they were new. They told him "Yes, come on down." When he got there, he said both boats were filthy, inside and out, one was missing half it's speakers and the other one was on it's fifth motor, presumably for testing. I'm sure they make a fine boat, but their presentation leaves a lot to be desired.
    Are you saying Commander is selling used boats as new? If so that would be a f'd up deal. Before I bought my commander used I spoke to other boat builders and when I asked the question "how their boat compared to a competitor's" they really knocked Commander. Commander also knocked the others also though, although Steve was a little more friendly about it. I bought an 02 26 Signature and I love it. I've talked to Commander over a few questions and they have been nothing but friendly and helpful, even though I didn't buy from them.

dicudmore
    Are you saying Commander is selling used boats as new? If so that would be a f'd up deal. Before I bought my commander used I spoke to other boat builders and when I asked the question "how their boat compared to a competitor's" they really knocked Commander. Commander also knocked the others also though, although Steve was a little more friendly about it. I bought an 02 26 Signature and I love it. I've talked to Commander over a few questions and they have been nothing but friendly and helpful, even though I didn't buy from them.
    I could SWEAR I have heard of at least one new-used boat deal...
    I ain't sayin' any more than that

Biglue
    I could SWEAR I have heard of at least one new-used boat deal...
    Is this 1st hand info? That seems a little far fetched. Thay have a fairly recognized name, they are not Fountain but they would have a lot to loose if they are doing shady deals.
    SW/Bob I agree with you, if they were to sell me a test boat that was completely fresh to me I would have no problem buying it as a "new" boat. As I mentioned earlier, I spoke to Steve at Commander and he was actually willing to negotiate on the price of his boat. I felt he was fairly genuine and not overselling his product. I spoke to another boat maker and he was not budging on his price. The he would say something like I would throw in a custom sterring wheel. That's the best he said he could do. I asked him why his prices weren't negotiable and he said that his boats are so good they didn't warrant him negotiating. If that isn't a sales tactic then I don't know what is. By the way he was the one to knock Commander the worst. I don't know about you guys but the salesman's approach, to me will make all the difference to buying their product. Once you are in hopefully the relation stays the same. Just my .02

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast