Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Commander Hot Boats

Ziggy
    New=untitled
    Demo=untitled with disclosure of demostrator usage. Sometimes a demo might be titled but then it really falls into the Used catagory.
    Used=Titled
    Lots of interpretations can be made. Use your own best discrection.

famaffair
    Are those boats brand new...2005's ??
    yeap, being picked up this week

INSman
    Matt and I will love to have you park next to us with your new boat(s?) anytime, as long as you bring plenty of cold beer for us to drink !!!
    If you are going to be original, expect to be copied.
    I am building an E-Ticket right now that looks exactly like Phat Matts and a Magnatude that looks like INSman's. They are going to be sweet. (I am also going to follow them around at Havasu and park next to them in the channel!!)

THATJEFFGUY
    Is this 1st hand info? That seems a little far fetched. Thay have a fairly recognized name, they are not Fountain but they would have a lot to loose if they are doing shady deals.
    Not far fetched at all..and yes, it is first hand info, I can guarantee that ! How about 2..yes, count them, two...different HIN #'s stamped on the same hull, several years apart ! And the name is definitely recognized..not in the best way though.

Biglue
    Not far fetched at all..and yes, it is first hand info, I can guarantee that ! How about 2..yes, count them, two...different HIN #'s stamped on the same hull, several years apart ! And the name is definitely recognized..not in the best way though.
    That sucks, huh? Is that person you are talking about know the situation? How do you like your 26 signature? Has commander been o.k. to you? I read your profile and I saw you have the same boat as I do. What motor package do you have? Do you do any local boating? If so where? If you see me in a red, yellow and orange tribal 26 sig, introduce yourself. When I do the local lakes I usually go to Perris or Castiac. I usually keep an ice chest full of cold ones. You do like beer don't you?
    Louie.

THATJEFFGUY
    That sucks, huh? Is that person you are talking about know the situation?Oh yes...they definitely know about the situation..and so do alot of other people !
    How do you like your 26 signature?I got rid of it for obvious reasons
    Has commander been o.k. to you? Oh yes they bent me over pretty damn good. Sy and his son Steve are pieces of work ! What they forget is, what goes around, comes around !
    I read your profile and I saw you have the same boat as I do....HAD
    What motor package do you have?Had....the 496MAG. The only time the boat got over 65 was on the trailer.
    Do you do any local boating? If so where?Not in these $hitty lakes...just AZ for me !
    If you see me in a red, yellow and orange tribal 26 sig, introduce yourself. I usually keep an ice chest full of cold ones. You do like beer don't you?I will Bro, and I'll drink all your beer too !
    Don't everyone get all upset now, I'm not bashing Commander...just speaking the truth from experience. I'm sure there are some really happy Commander customers out there..the few lucky ones !

If you are going to be original, expect to be copied.
    Could write a book on that one right there.

rvrtoy
    WOW!!! Congrats to them for finally doing something original

Panic Button
    Cigarette also just moved into that facility, what 3 months ago? Not excusing the dirtiness of Commander though.
    Over a year ago... Company rules, you drop a tool/rag/part on the floor, 1st time warning, 2nd time suspension, and the 3rd time, you're looking for a new job. Floors cleaned in the morning, at lunch, and after shift. That's why it looks clean.

Acommanderguy
    you cant sell a boat that has been titled or registered as a new boat. its truely that simple. now If they built a boat in 04 and its never been sold they can restamp the boat and sell it as an 05. Plenty of manufactures do this all the time.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast