Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So what's been going on...

WYRD
    Is a blowjob pole some kinda sex toy?
    Do you want it to be :crossx:

dicudmore
    I bought a house in Havasu while you were out...

barbigrl
    DHO.....WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???? There was even a "where is DHO" thread started in your honor!! Yeah its been all about Frenchie these days....at least the spotlights not on me anymore!!! :supp: lol... Hope all is well....how is Mrs DHO??? I miss her!!!

DryHeatOnly
    Do you want it to be :crossx:
    Of course!

DryHeatOnly
    I bought a house in Havasu while you were out...
    You did?!? Right on
    Did I miss the house warming
    Should I cancel my reservations at the Island Inn and bring the family to your place?
    DHO<----full of questions (or something else)

dicudmore
    You did?!? Right on
    Did I miss the house warming
    Should I cancel my reservations at the Island Inn and bring the family to your place?
    DHO<----full of questions (or something else)
    first weekend at the place is this weekend...
    house warming will follow
    the family is welcome anytime
    oh, and since we talked last I'm a family guy now too :jawdrop:
    new miss in the avatar, and a few (read 4) already made kids... the 2-yr old thinks that she is mine as I'm all she's known since she was 3 months old...
    she'll be along this weekend

DryHeatOnly
    DHO.....WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???? There was even a "where is DHO" thread started in your honor!! Yeah its been all about Frenchie these days....at least the spotlights not on me anymore!!! :supp: lol... Hope all is well....how is Mrs DHO??? I miss her!!!
    Hey there baby doll!! Work-to-couch most of the time. Been playin' a lotta golf lately. Hmmmmm....a Where is DHO thread huh?...I'll bet I missed quite a few good threads.
    Frenchie, Frenchie Frenchie
    Me and the Mrs are doing good. We're looking forward to our first trip of the season this weekend.
    Yesterday felt like the first warm day of the year. That really put me in the mood (finally)
    Hey, if the spotlight's not on you, my camera flash can be!
    Will we see you this weekend at Havasu?

Freak
    DryH those are the greatest pair of bosoms in your avatar I have ever seen. They are mesmerizing. Any more pics and is it Pam Anderson?

DryHeatOnly
    first weekend at the place is this weekend...
    house warming will follow
    the family is welcome anytime
    oh, and since we talked last I'm a family guy now too :jawdrop:
    new miss in the avatar, and a few (read 4) already made kids... the 2-yr old thinks that she is mine as I'm all she's known since she was 3 months old...
    she'll be along this weekend
    Well congratulations FamilyManDan! D
    You're too kind...we'll let you break the house in properly
    We have some catching up to do this weekend.

barbigrl
    Hey there baby doll!! Work-to-couch most of the time. Been playin' a lotta golf lately. Hmmmmm....a Where is DHO thread huh?...I'll bet I missed quite a few good threads.
    Frenchie, Frenchie Frenchie
    Me and the Mrs are doing good. We're looking forward to our first trip of the season this weekend.
    Yesterday felt like the first warm day of the year. That really put me in the mood (finally)
    Hey, if the spotlight's not on you, my camera flash can be!
    Will we see you this weekend at Havasu?
    I am glad things are well!! We need another night out where me and your Mrs. wear our matching....well you know!!!
    I know it is finally getting HOT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I have been to the river the last three weekends in a row...I am tired. I am sitting this weekend out! I am going to try and do something totally different...like go to the BEACH!!! I will be back out Memorial...of course!! And then the Dam run!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast