Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So what's been going on...

Beer-30
    K&N onto 496HO is the thread name, I think. It's been awhile. A search on that should get you there. To summarize, most finally agreed that it is better filtering but no real power gain.
    Why doesn't ***boat test Kachinas? was my thread that went out of control. A must read. It gets pretty heated.

DryHeatOnly
    You ain't the only one
    Tom!!! I saw the picts of the enw house. Beautiful man.
    Escrow close yet?

barbigrl
    Ohhhh Sh*t, so that girl you brought to the river last weekend is rub'n off on you....I believe you said she "Loved the beach" too :frown: I hope you will still love the river and ask why do we all just stand around and drink... :hammer2:
    ARe you kidding me......I can only handle one weekend of frizzed out hair and dumber then rocks surfers giving me the hang ten sign!!! I prefer the shocker...
    (I dont like sand) NO COMMENTS

DryHeatOnly
    Ohhhh Sh*t, so that girl you brought to the river last weekend is rub'n off on you....I believe you said she "Loved the beach" too :frown: I hope you will still love the river and ask why do we all just stand around and drink... :hammer2:
    ...it's such a bad habit
    Whassup Dave?!?!
    The last time I saw you, you were pulling in and I was pulling out!
    See you tomorrow I hope?

Havasu Luvr
    ARe you kidding me......I can only handle one weekend of frizzed out hair and dumber then rocks surfers giving me the hang ten sign!!! I prefer the shocker...
    (I dont like sand) NO COMMENTS
    Now that's what I wanted to hear....."YOU GO GF" ! ! come aboard my vessel anytime.

barbigrl
    Now that's what I wanted to hear....."YOU GO GF" ! ! come aboard my vessel anytime.

barbigrl
    [QUOTE=DryHeatOnly Whassup Dave?!?! The last time I saw you, you were pulling in and I was pulling out![QUOTE]
    You know if I wasn't such a nice guy I could have a field day with that statement....lol
    I was thinking the same thing TOm

WYRD
    What is this notebook you speak of?
    Please...enlighten me
    Kind like a diary I keep of all the stupid sheit I have ever said..................It is a big notebook :devil:

DryHeatOnly
    Well people often say things outloud that they should keep to themselves....hence if your wife heard you want Pam instead of her...you would be in trouble!! So you write it down in the notebook...haha..it is a joke. WYRD has a real problem with saying things outloud.....he is getting a notebook with lots of gay flare on it!!
    Ahhhh, I see! Yes...I would be in trouble. Can you all keep a secret ?!?!
    So you got the rainbow colored paper for WYRD's chapter huh?
    To each his own I guess

WYRD
    I prefer the shocker...

THAT SHE DOES :idea: :devil: :devil:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast