Thread: Stuck at home so I`ll get Toasted!

HOSS
    Only thing to do. Wife is working and I`m stuck here. Sold my condo. Signed a contract on a house and am waiting for the finance to be done. Close in about 3 weeks on both. Can`t wait to get outa this condo. Started off on this site building my boat in a house to getting married and living in a condo to getting back in a house. Been here the whole time. Ex is done, no more court, retired(semi), getting ready to start having kids,,,,,,,I shoulda moved to the West Coast by now. Feel I know most of ya`ll.

Cancel that house Hoss and move west. If you move quickly there's still time to run for Governer.

Kim Hanson
    Well buddy, hang in there...you know me alittle bit allright...I found this new asshole to flame and he just don't understand how they work..called to DarkSide and he's the biggest waste of typing I have ever seen..He trys to keep this on Scream & Fly..knowing I will get Booted off again..so I'am learning awhole new way to troll..posting it up on here tonight..Mr. Clean is going down the hard way, any forum that lets me put it up.....( . )( . ).......manky cowards eek!
    You are going to have kids now?

HOSS
    Yeah,,,try. Man, dunno if`n I`m ready. But when the hell is any one ready to have kids?

Kim Hanson
    HOSS:
    Yeah,,,try. Man, dunno if`n I`m ready. But when the hell is any one ready to have kids? Hoss, you are thinking about..so its time! I have 3 girls, 18, 16, & 14...pray you don't have girls..phone sucks now..cloths situations suck..boyfriends and wannabe boyfriends sucks...But you are ready buddy, I can see it all now..Daddy Hoss........( . )( . )...... wink

Jrocket
    HOSS:
    Yeah,,,try. Man, dunno if`n I`m ready. But when the hell is any one ready to have kids? Well when your young you think,no way am I having kids now!But after you have one then you start to think,I should of done this along time ago.You'll want to be young enough so you can keep up with and hang out with them.Three things I wish I would of done different in life.
    1.Bought my first house when I was younger.
    2.Have my first kid when I was younger.
    3.Never slept with that fat readhead in the 9th grade!Dam she was big.

HOSS
    Never dipped Skoal and never ever tried beer.

Blown 472
    discovered masterbating

superV
    Watched Porkey's and measured my own #$%^! Man it was exspensive buying a bigger ruler ever other month in my teens