Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know.....

barbigrl
    about those new Sidekick II phones by T-mobile??? Can you surf HB from one?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Please tell me you are joking!!! :rollside:
    Hello, my name is Barbigirl, and I am a ***boat addict!!!

NOTALENT
    haha...it's one thing while at work..(we get paid for it) haha but on the go??? wow..ADDICT is an understatement.

Krumbsnatcher
    Here is the skinny I have the Treo 650 and yes i can surf the web, so far the only good phone browsers are the Black Berry's and the Treo's
    Now for the bad news unless the site is made for a phone it is impossilble to view, the bandwidth is small so pictures and stuff do not work well.
    if you have a phone that is web ready, i have a page on our site that is specifically for phones.
    http://www.xaudiocovers.com/wireless/home.wml
    It only says Xtreme Audio Covers - Wireless Page, but hey it is a start!

barbigrl
    Is it that obvious?? Well you can do other things with it too!! E-mail...AIM (they took away at work) camara...organizer etc... well yeah and to view hb.....

barbigrl
    Here is the skinny I have the Treo 650 and yes i can surf the web, so far the only good phone browsers are the Black Berry's and the Treo's
    Now for the bad news unless the site is made for a phone it is impossilble to view, the bandwidth is small so pictures and stuff do not work well.
    if you have a phone that is web ready, i have a page on our site that is specifically for phones.
    http://www.xaudiocovers.com/wireless/home.wml
    It only says Xtreme Audio Covers - Wireless Page, but hey it is a start!
    I think this one has blackberry....the only way I would get it is if you can veiw most sites..(OH I ADMIT IT...***boat)

djunkie
    Post Wh$%re!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

barbigrl
    Post Wh$%re!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d
    I did not want it just for HB... :hammer2: I DO HAVE OTHER FRIENDS

slink
    Is it that obvious?? Well you can do other things with it too!! E-mail...AIM (they took away at work) camara...organizer etc... well yeah and to view hb.....
    Shouldn't you be more concerned with one that floats and is waterproof

barbigrl
    Shouldn't you be more concerned with one that floats and is waterproof
    Let's not bring that up again!! haha... actually here at my work they were thinking about getting a waterproof cell phone case.... :hammer2:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast