Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'palm Springs/desert..at Clownpunchers..

Mrs CP 19
    Working on it....we have wanted to go to Clownpunchers for awhile now. Since we are old farts, we may not make the rest of the evening, but it would be great to see some HB folks....Leon, 5 more weeks for the boat, how can you stand it??? I guess the wait will be well worth it!! The Brazillian BBQ is Picahanna if anyone has another night they want to eat out.

FRENCHIE
    Working on it....we have wanted to go to Clownpunchers for awhile now. Since we are old farts, we may not make the rest of the evening, but it would be great to see some HB folks....Leon, 5 more weeks for the boat, how can you stand it??? I guess the wait will be well worth it!! The Brazillian BBQ is Picahanna if anyone has another night they want to eat out.
    Im struggling with the wait on the boat....but Barry at SHOCKWAVE works magic and is a man of his word, so i know he will get it done!!! Im just trying to keep the mind busy and my weekends until then!!!!
    :wink:
    If your schedule allows you to swing by saturday, drop me a p.m. b4 then and let me know and ill drop you my cell # to reandevoiur and let you know what time exactly we will be by!!! :wink:

FRENCHIE
    saturday night it is....prob get there about 7 p.m. or so!!!!! :wink:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123