Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Berryessa Camping Trip 5-14

78Anthonyjet
    So, if we are going to do this, lets get serious. Whos going, rv or tents and where are we staying? Remember, some of us are poor, we only have tents and sleep in the dirt, so the number of tenters compared to the number on rv'ers will need to determine where we stay, cause you can only have one tent per rv site at Steel Park. Spanish Flats has great Lake Side camping.
    We need to act fast as May 14th is coming quick boys and Phil. I heard a rumor that BoatMaster is bringing sweatshirts for all that go , and Delta rat is still buying the beer if Phil wears his baby blue leisure suit. :hammerhea Is this a family trip (wives and kids)?

Boatmaster
    Sorry I'm out due to this being the same weekend as the Discovery Bay Boat Show. Anyone one that is not going feel free to stop by the booth and say hello.

RACER52
    I'm in,, We will be with the R.V. and are willing to stay wherever we all
    decide.
    Racer

78Anthonyjet
    It's official, the TOWER gave clearence for me to go, no painting has to be done, so, it's all good. Anyone have time to call and find a spot for us to go ?

Dimarco21
    We're In. Motor home and family. Friday to Sunday.
    Pick a location so we can call for spots. My .02, Steel park has clean camping and a restraunt.
    Now on a more serious note:
    The baby blue leisure suit has been retired. It was wearin' a little thin and far too many crotch stains to be presentable in public......I know it will be missed. :frown:

Eliminator 4 Life
    I would but Ill still be in Havasu push it back a week

78Anthonyjet
    Phil, Delta Rat will be very disapointed that you will not have the suit,any chance you could get a new one? :idea:
    Problem with Steel Park is that you can only put up one tent per site, depending on how many dirt sleepers go, there may not be enough room for everyone, and us dirt nappers are hoping that you rv'ers would let us set up a tent in your site. I agree that Steel Park would be nice, room to beach the boats, clean place, no azz holes, need to get an idea of who is going and what the are sleeping in. So far I count three people in rv's, me and Delta Rat and Delta Rat Jr. sleeping in the dirt, if Terry has room in his tent, I might see if I can grab space in there cause I think I will be rolling solo.
    Norm

I am there with family. we are dirt napers. just let me know. :rollside:

Hay if this is a family trip then Phil can not wear the blue suit! :supp:

Dimarco21
    Hay if this is a family trip then Phil can not wear the blue suit! :supp:
    Blue Leisure Suit is R.I.P.
    Hammer has been sportin' his lucky tiger skin thong the last couple of trips....Can he go? Only problem is he doesn't play well with others. :crossx:

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast