Thread: Fed-ex I Hate Them Fockers

oldbuck40
    another day gone by and still no parts,called jet-hot they traced the package and fed-ex told her that they couldnt find the address! how stupid can they be? they come here every fricken day and deliver stuff to us,,,DUHHHHH!!!

Sleek-Jet
    another day gone by and still no parts,called jet-hot they traced the package and fed-ex told her that they couldnt find the address! how stupid can they be? they come here every fricken day and deliver stuff to us,,,DUHHHHH!!!
    Is it coming Fed-Ex Ground?? They won't ever find your house. An entirely different set of peeps at Fed-Ex Ground.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    I say you hide in the shrubs around your house with a paintball gun. After he delivers your package stand up and spray his @ss and his truck with paint balls. :messedup: :idea:
    Then if anyone asks it is just some big @ss punk kid in the area that you know nothing about........seek vengence....it will set you free.
    Omega

Devilman
    Is it coming Fed-Ex Ground?? They won't ever find your house. An entirely different set of peeps at Fed-Ex Ground.
    You got that right!!! Fed-ex ground blows dogs fer quarters. They're service is crap. I ordered a weatherstrip kit from J.C. Whitney some time back. After not getting it for 6 weeks, I finally talked to somebody at J.C. Whitney( Fed-ex couldn't tell me crap!) my kit had been travelling back & forth from Illinois(JC headquarters) to Tx all that time because Fed-ex couldn't find my address!! Finally had to have Fedex keep it at their office(?) here in town and pick it up myself!! WTF!! I know where yer coming from!!

esabataj
    I say you hide in the shrubs around your house with a paintball gun. After he delivers your package stand up and spray his @ss and his truck with paint balls. :messedup: :idea:
    Then if anyone asks it is just some big @ss punk kid in the area that you know nothing about........seek vengence....it will set you free.
    Omega
    Be sure to use brown paint balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe they will get the message
    Sorry to hear you're having so many problems OB. Look at the bright side. If they were here then it would drive ya crazy waiting for your heads.I know it would me.

oldbuck40
    Be sure to use brown paint balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe they will get the message
    Sorry to hear you're having so many problems OB. Look at the bright side. If they were here then it would drive ya crazy waiting for your heads.I know it would me.
    i like the brown paint ball thing! im going to get a bunch of stickers made up that say "you should have used brown" you'll get it faster! and place it on the back of their truck everytime they come in.

Devilman
    i like the brown paint ball thing! im going to get a bunch of stickers made up that say "you should have used brown" you'll get it faster! and place it on the back of their truck everytime they come in.
    :crossx: Too funny!! Like the "Kick Me" signs in school!! :devil:

oldbuck40
    :crossx: Too funny!! Like the "Kick Me" signs in school!! :devil: yup! :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea