Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Knights Landing Memorial Weekend

uncle kracker
    WHO TOLD THE MOPAR NATS ABOUT THE PARTY ? DAMN OWELL IF THEY SHOW UP ILL PLAY THAT SONG BY "HEART" CALLED CAMARO OR MUSTANG ITHINK. ITS CHRUNCH TIME CHRISTINA ! WHATS IT GUNNA BE?? WHITCH BIKINI U WEARING !!.. AND WHERE IS HUD??? TIMMY IS IN I TALKED TO HIM THIS MORNING AND IS GOOD FOR 1 KEG OF COOOORS LIGHT :shift: . SO KC YOULL HAVE TO BRING YOUR OWN BUD OR YOULL BE POUNDING SAND :hammer2: ... LATE

Mrs.charitycase
    Pounding sand??? We're drinking coors light..it's free! LOL YEAH RIGHT!!!! Ha. We always have OUR bud...I'll find a good bikini... I need a tan if the f*ing sun will ever come out.LOL

Kindsvater Flat
    You're nuts. Water is going to be high. Its been raining at 7500' and the flood people have been calling us with warnings today.

charitycase
    Pounding sand??? We're drinking coors light..it's free! LOL YEAH RIGHT!!!! Ha. We always have OUR bud...I'll find a good bikini... I need a tan if the f*ing sun will ever come out.LOL
    Don't let her B.S. ya "BigDaddy".Shes got 2 new thongs that I know about :sqeyes:

Mrs.charitycase
    Well Crap!! :frown:... We'll just have to move the party to CFW(Camp Far West) I am not going to be away from the water..I'll tell ya that. :idea: :idea:

Mrs.charitycase
    Don't let her B.S. ya "BigDaddy".Shes got 2 new thongs that I know about :sqeyes:I can use a new one.

riverbrat
    Well Crap!! :frown:... We'll just have to move the party to CFW(Camp Far West) I am not going to be away from the water..I'll tell ya that. :idea: :idea:
    That's what I was thinking.

Mrs.charitycase
    :cry: I like the river better because there is actually a beach, but hey if we need to move it... that will do... I guess. :cry:

pixrthis
    Being from Woodland, do you happen to know brothers Mick or Rick who used to race a boat named Bare It?

Mrs.charitycase
    Mick and Rick Pretti??? If that's who you are talking about...Yes we know them...We boat with Mick all the time. How do you know them?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast