Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Knights Landing Memorial Weekend

pixrthis
    Mick and Rick Pretti??? If that's who you are talking about...Yes we know them...We boat with Mick all the time. How do you know them?
    I raced against them and then with them. They helped me switch my boat over to alcohol and we tested out of Knights Landing. It's a great place and we met alot of nice people. When you see Mick tell him Sean Lambert said hello. Thanks

Mrs.charitycase
    I raced against them and then with them. They helped me switch my boat over to alcohol and we tested out of Knights Landing. It's a great place and we met alot of nice people. When you see Mick tell him Sean Lambert said hello. ThanksNo Problem.. he'll probably be back out at this party if it happens. You should come out.

pixrthis
    No Problem.. he'll probably be back out at this party if it happens. You should come out.
    I'd like to but we have plans allready. Post pics so we can see the boats that show up, Ive been impressed with the vessels both times I was there.

uncle kracker
    I THINK WERE SCREWED FOR THE RIVER. LIKE THAT GUY SAID FLOOD WARNINGS FROM RAIN AND THEN THE HEAT THATS COMMING. KEEP AN i ON THE RIVER THERE MRS CHARITY CASE. DAMN NEVER BEEN TO FAR WEST BUT NOT OPPOSED EITHER. JUST NOR FAMILIAR.. WHAT U THINK GIRLEY GIRL :idea:

riverbrat
    YOU would LOVE camp far west.

Mrs.charitycase
    I THINK WERE SCREWED FOR THE RIVER. LIKE THAT GUY SAID FLOOD WARNINGS FROM RAIN AND THEN THE HEAT THATS COMMING. KEEP AN i ON THE RIVER THERE MRS CHARITY CASE. DAMN NEVER BEEN TO FAR WEST BUT NOT OPPOSED EITHER. JUST NOR FAMILIAR.. WHAT U THINK GIRLEY GIRL :idea:
    I like CFW... Casey just thinks that it might be packed, but I told him that it might not be because of redbluff. So We'll see damnit.. I want to PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.charitycase
    YOU would LOVE camp far west.Yeah the cove would probably amplify the music... maybe.

riverbrat
    You could always postpone til later.

Mrs.charitycase
    That's what Casey said... I say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: LOL!!

uncle kracker
    How Bout July 2 Or 9th Im Open Then.. Id Like To Do Colusa On The 2nd If They Would Do That Instead Of The 4th . Those Guys Are Cool And They Seem To Show Up And Put Up With Our Drunks. I Dont Know Aint Nothen Like 3rd Beach Though When The Water Is Right. Whatever.. Im In.. When Is The Beach Wedding ?? I Thought It Was In July. And The Reception At Stingrays .. Now That Would Be One To Remember.. Late

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast