Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pretty cool

HBjet
    I'd hate to tied up with that guy on a float down river!
    Interesting and I think its cool because its different!
    HBjet

kachina_labala
    :yuk: Just an opinion

how can a guy that builds some of the most beautiful wood water skis on the planet come up with that thing?

cole13
    how can a guy that builds some of the most beautiful wood water skis on the planet come up with that thing?
    The are advertising it is a 65 mph ski boat and the wings on the side fill up with 800 pounds of water to make it a wake board boat.
    Very different!! But this is how things progress, someone has to think outside the box.

The are advertising it is a 65 mph ski boat and the wings on the side fill up with 800 pounds of water to make it a wake board boat.
    Very different!! But this is how things progress, someone has to think outside the box.
    Yeah, I read the web site info too and I agree with you about thinking outside the box.
    But ugly is ugly no matter how advanced it is. :messedup: I hope he makes a fortune selling them, I just was thinking outloud, how he could go from beautiful wood skis to that thing?
    Here's a few that didn't go over in the past.............
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t/05A52512.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t/05-13-32.jpg

oldbuck40
    looks like somthing out of a james bond movie!!!

cole13
    Yeah, I read the web site info too and I agree with you about thinking outside the box.
    But ugly is ugly no matter how advanced it is. :messedup: I hope he makes a fortune selling them, I just was thinking outloud, how he could go from beautiful wood skis to that thing?
    Here's a few that didn't go over in the past.............
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t/05A52512.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t/05-13-32.jpg
    Old Rigger, how do you get all of these cool pictures?
    I would also agree, that you would expect a nice wood boat with a Mohigany deck or something.

Old Rigger, how do you get all of these cool pictures?
    I would also agree, that you would expect a nice wood boat with a Mohigany deck or something.
    Old books and magazines. Shit like that. I'm a nut when it comes to boat history, I love it all. I'm not baggin' on him for trying something new and I understand that form follows function, but come on!

cole13
    Old books and magazines. Shit like that. I'm a nut when it comes to boat history, I love it all. I'm not baggin' on him for trying something new and I understand that form follows function, but come on!
    Do you know much about Cole Hulls? I have been trying to find the history of my boat, but since the company is longer around I can not talk to him about it. Before they shut down, I went in and talked with him and he pulled out a photo book of them building my hull in 88 and told me it was built for Jacuzzi jet pumps to try out some new pumps, and then it went to Maine and then to Big Bear, CA. I have been trying to track down the story for 5 years. Do you know of a good place to start??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast