Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chattanooga's New Riverfront!

RiverOtter
    I would if we would ever get invited..... :hammerhea Sounds like mine should be one schedule even with the ....uh...confusion....3 weeks to go...
    Come over tomorrow. :idea: We have a ball game at 7:30 then off to the lazer and fireworks show at the riverfront which is less than 1 mile from my POS house.

NashvilleBound
    Come over tomorrow. :idea: We have a ball game at 7:30 then off to the lazer and fireworks show at the riverfront which is less than 1 mile from my POS house.
    Righhhtttt....I dont have any plans a day in advance already.....sheesh. some of us hve to work. :notam: How about you break out some of those engraved invitations and send them out proper and all. POS house....your killing me.

RiverOtter
    Righhhtttt....I dont have any plans a day in advance already.....sheesh. some of us hve to work. :notam: How about you break out some of those engraved invitations and send them out proper and all. POS house....your killing me.
    Well... Looks like the weather is gonna suck anyway :frown: . Hell, we're only 1.5 hrs away (actualy less the way you drive ) The pyrotechs, lazer and fireworks go off at 10:20 which is 9:20 your time. :coffeycup and yes... my house is a POS :frown: but it does have those 3 magical things....
    Location, Location, Location

NashvilleBound
    Well... Looks like the weather is gonna suck anyway :frown: . Hell, we're only 1.5 hrs away (actualy less the way you drive ) The pyrotechs, lazer and fireworks go off at 10:20 which is 9:20 your time. :coffeycup and yes... my house is a POS :frown: but it does have those 3 magical things....
    Location, Location, Location
    LOL...yes it does. I hope these storms they are calling for miss you. We are having our annual Hamptons Garage sale today.......I am not setting anything out but I have never seen so much white trash coming into this neighborhood...oh...forgot....I am white thrash.. :squiggle: :squiggle: One of my spec ($500k) sold yesterday and they want to close by the end of the month.....I am not even close to ready so I will over there all weekend catching up on the little things so codes passes it.....

RiverOtter
    LOL...yes it does. I hope these storms they are calling for miss you. We are having our annual Hamptons Garage sale today.......I am not setting anything out but I have never seen so much white trash coming into this neighborhood...oh...forgot....I am white thrash.. :squiggle: :squiggle:
    That white trash is carring cash so just keep smiling :hammerhea

NashvilleBound
    That white trash is carring cash so just keep smiling :hammerhea
    always...might be upside down but I am always smiling on the inside Off to the gym with Fluffy.....have a good one....

RiverOtter
    always...might be upside down but I am always smiling on the inside Off to the gym with Fluffy.....have a good one....
    Tell Fluff I said Hi!

RiverOtter
    Where do you dock?
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...Waterfront.jpg
    That pic is of the extreme north end of the pier. The pier runs several hundred feet down to the next bridge. And there is another pier with docking on both sides out from that one. I'd say you could eaisly tie up 200+ boats before you started double birthing. I'll take some pics to day. It is really cool. I've been trying to find some "stock photos" but have been haven't be able.

RiverOtter
    Where do you dock?
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...aterfront1.jpg
    LOL!! That's the new boat wash. It's free

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast