Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chattanooga's New Riverfront!

NashvilleBound
    June 8 - 13 Mexico City
    July 9 - 16 Condos
    I took several pics this morning and will take several more tonight (if it doesn't storm :burningm: )
    I should be back into TN the thrid week of June. Lets plan on getting the new sled down your way.....check out all the waterways.....and/or party spots

RiverOtter
    I should be back into TN the thrid week of June. Lets plan on getting the new sled down your way.....check out all the waterways.....and/or party spots
    Sounds good. Downtown with all the restaurants and bars is right there at the pier :idea:

NashvilleBound
    Sounds good. Downtown with all the restaurants and bars is right there at the pier :idea:
    sounds good. How far away to launch from the downtown area? From your estate?

RiverOtter
    sounds good. How far away to launch from the downtown area? From your estate?
    :idea: It's pretty far.... 'bout 5 maybe 7 minutes

NashvilleBound
    :idea: It's pretty far.... 'bout 5 maybe 7 minutes
    :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :hammer2: Nothing closer? Well, we can just leave a little earlier

RiverOtter
    :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :hammer2: Nothing closer? Well, we can just leave a little earlier
    You gotta do what ya gotta do

Krazy K
    Bad Catfish???
    Damn, I'm not moving there, then!!

RiverOtter
    Bad Catfish???
    Damn, I'm not moving there, then!!
    Yes, you'll want to stick with the farm raised catfish. Less heavy metals :hammerhea

NashvilleBound
    You two clowns come back out here and we'll sick our 'brown units' on you.
    You're both really mean. God, wish I was back there!
    Rio
    No, not the 'brown units.....PAH-LEASE...anything but the 'brown units'... AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh. Whatever.... :hammerhea I come out there in three weeks there better be some people that want to party........

Craig
    You came back to our area and didnt call???? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: We could have gone for a ride on the lake in my......uh....oh...THATS WHY YOU DIDNT CALL
    I remembered you were back there, if I would have had more time before finding out about the trip I should have posted a note on the board. We were busy though and I was only there Sun-Wed. Might be going back in the summer if the system we're looking to buy is completed. One fabricator at the shop has a Baja and said he'd take me out on Watts Bar lake if I come back The owner of the company did take me for a ride in his Velocity, but not the boat Velocity, still a cool ride.
    http://www.justanothertoy.com/photog...uff/plane2.JPG
    Craig

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast