Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miniature Pincher

Roxysnow
    PM Frecnhie. They have one.

MAINEVENT
    I don't know if you would want to stress the pup out right off the get go. Its only about 7-8 hours from LA to Tucson. Take the 10 all the way. If you want I can try and contact the guy.
    Maybe you can bring it to op6c :idea: J/K

MAINEVENT
    PM Frecnhie. They have one.
    Already did he got his a pet shop
    BTW WHAT'S UP :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Dawn Patrol
    I have a male MIn Pin, pretty good dog. The only thing about our Male Min Pin is, he lifts his leg almost everywhere! No one's tires are safe.
    These Dogs do have a Big Dog Personallity. Very fun Dogs.
    Good Luck!
    BTW,
    Wifey got ours from a Min Pin rescue home......
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...989YFZ_450.jpg

Roxysnow
    Getting ready to go to Havi! Why don't you pack everyone up and come on out! We have plenty of room! You guys still going to the picnic?

MAINEVENT
    Getting ready to go to Havi! Why don't you pack everyone up and come on out! We have plenty of room! You guys still going to the picnic?
    Picnic YUP :rollside: almosty got boned by KL focked us on our arrival and departure dates so we had to downgrade to 2 doubles and no kitchen (DAMN their went my GOOSE COOLER :notam: ) This weekend i am having to work Focking OT getting in the way of my personal shit Have fun guys tell the scubas i said WHAT UP :devil:

coolchange
    Daughter had a Bulldog. Reputibal breeder, tatooed, garrrooonteed. 2years and $7000 later had to put it down.
    Neighbor has a mini pincher. I hate that dog. He brings it out and it strecths the leash and just yyip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip and he thinks its cute. Finally I brought out Hank one day
    ( Rott/ Shepard mix) and he went up to that little rat hound and went BAWOOOOFF!!! Dog peed everywhere and now the neighbor thinks I'M THE ASSHOLE!!

MAINEVENT
    Daughter had a Bulldog. Reputibal breeder, tatooed, garrrooonteed. 2years and $7000 later had to put it down.
    Neighbor has a mini pincher. I hate that dog. He brings it out and it strecths the leash and just yyip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip and he thinks its cute. Finally I brought out Hank one day
    ( Rott/ Shepard mix) and he went up to that little rat hound and went BAWOOOOFF!!! Dog peed everywhere and now the neighbor thinks I'M THE ASSHOLE!!
    YOUR AN ASSHOLE LOL J/K That is one thing my wife and everyone says they think they are 100lb dogs and very hyper :2purples:

Hustler
    You sure you want that mini? Heres my little buddy at 7 months
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...C01302-med.JPG

Hustler

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast