Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Elsinore on Sunday

bordsmnj
    The Revndaves and Bordsmnj's are headed out to Elsinore on Sunday, anyone else???? :mix:

wantacat
    Ill be there on saturday should be nice. Weather says 88 deg.

C-2
    We're out.

Raskal
    think i am going .weather is to nice not have the boat in the water even if it is Elsinore .

dmontzsta
    My dad is going with a bunch of our family members, he will be at the Weekend Paradise campground. I am not going, he is pushing me to go, but he does that everyweekend and I need to finish my boat, I need to get back into the saddle again, I miss it and going every weekend is not accomplishing anything, especially when I have 3 cars that need work on.

bordsmnj
    My dad is going with a bunch of our family members, he will be at the Weekend Paradise campground. I am not going, he is pushing me to go, but he does that everyweekend and I need to finish my boat, I need to get back into the saddle again, I miss it and going every weekend is not accomplishing anything, especially when I have 3 cars that need work on.
    so....you'll be there then??

dmontzsta
    so....you'll be there then??
    No, for once I am not giving in to the pressure, my weekend will consist of...
    Taking my friend to get his "illegal smog" done.
    New fuel filter, oil change, cleaning air filter, testing coils and injectors in one of my cars.
    New fuel filter, oil change, checking air filter, testing coils and injectors in another.
    New clutch, oil change, fuel filter, cleaning air filter, testing coils and injectors in another.
    Finish putting away the parts from the boat I bought and stripped down.
    Finish stripping down my boat and grinding the floors so I can take it to CLM for new flooring.
    I am glad I typed this up, now I can check back to this list to see what I have to do.

bordsmnj
    making lists = denial. what time yuh headin' out tomorrow? LOL!

Ntwotrance
    we'll be there on sunday

BOBALOO
    Hey Jason n Linda, Angie and I are probably goint out there sun. Are you going to be in your SWEET new boat? I'll be on the lookout for ya.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast