Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Elsinore on Sunday

Ntwotrance
    The problem is I have been going with him every weekend and not getting a thing done. Every single car I own has 5,000+ miles on the same oil and I need to clean the air filters and just do some basic maintence so I can make it to work everyday.
    He told me about the lake lice, the way my day was I seriously would have ripped the dudes adams apple out of his throat.
    :devil:
    There is a piece of fuel filter in my neighbors yard across the street and I chipped up my $1,200 set of wheels since the stupid key to the lock was lost, turns out the neighbor had it.
    I heard about it bro....I was waiting to hear a thunk as your pops was giving you a hard time, I asked him a couple of times if you had any tools in your hands....

dmontzsta
    I heard about it bro....I was waiting to hear a thunk as your pops was giving you a hard time, I asked him a couple of times if you had any tools in your hands....
    haha, I came REALLY close seriously, I told him too...but I could never lay a hand on the old man.
    So I hear there is a 21' V-DRIVE in the future?

Ntwotrance
    haha, I came REALLY close seriously, I told him too...but I could never lay a hand on the old man.
    So I hear there is a 21' V-DRIVE in the future?
    I know you wouldn't....I was getting a kick out of the whole thing though, him egging you on and you yelling in the back ground, then the whole name calling had me in tears. there is a larger boat in the future (gonna give clint my boat and get something else, just not sure what yet)... :hammer2:

dmontzsta
    I know you wouldn't....I was getting a kick out of the whole thing though, him egging you on and you yelling in the back ground, then the whole name calling had me in tears. there is a larger boat in the future (gonna give clint my boat and get something else, just not sure what yet)... :hammer2:
    I will keep my eyes open for you.
    Do you still want the headers? I also have the Edelbrock Performer manifold, let me know if you want that too.

Ntwotrance
    I will keep my eyes open for you.
    Do you still want the headers? I also have the Edelbrock Performer manifold, let me know if you want that too.
    yes, I talked to your dad about it last night, gonna put them on in about 2 weeks so don't lose them :hammerhea

dmontzsta
    yes, I talked to your dad about it last night, gonna put them on in about 2 weeks so don't lose them :hammerhea
    alright cool...that is $100 I can put towards the big air tool bill...

You Te
    35mph is fast enough... Go up the jets in your nitrous or something.
    :hammer2:
    That's why I do my testing during the week at smellsomemore, no speed limit in the high speed zone during the week.
    Nitrous................it's a gas.

dmontzsta
    That's why I do my testing during the week at smellsomemore, no speed limit in the high speed zone during the week.
    Nitrous................it's a gas.
    Are you sure you are not just imbarassed of your boat?

dmontzsta
    Doug,
    I heard someone wants to go back to the lake again and hopes your son is invited.

You Te
    Are you sure you are not just imbarassed of your boat?
    No, there are faster boats to play with during the week, but I'm sure you know nothing about that.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast