Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: More Needles clips

WILDERTHANU
    Yo Jerry, any vids of a soild runnerbottom pass?? Roger or Mitch maybe?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Yo Jerry, any vids of a soild runnerbottom pass?? Roger or Mitch maybe?
    No...I shot 7 hours of footage from tues to sunday. I did see Roger making several burnouts and maybe 1-> 1/8th mile pass. That thing is scary quick and would make a hell of a full pass someday.
    I saw BGMAN203 making some good passes...

Sanger D
    I thought for sure you would show my mean fast ,rough water passes with my classy safety gear on!!!LMAO :rollside: :rollside: It was true K-boat training!!!!!that water was ruffer than #@!$#@%!!!!!!hope alls well with you ,
    Sanger D

WILDERTHANU
    No...I shot 7 hours of footage from tues to sunday. I did see Roger making several burnouts and maybe 1-> 1/8th mile pass. That thing is scary quick and would make a hell of a full pass someday.
    I saw BGMAN203 making some good passes...
    No love for the 1/4 miles guys anymore . I've just about worn out the old liquid hotrods I got from you. You got anything new I might be interested in (drag stuff)?? My flat is so close to being back together its killing me.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    No love for the 1/4 miles guys anymore . I've just about worn out the old liquid hotrods I got from you. You got anything new I might be interested in (drag stuff)?? My flat is so close to being back together its killing me.
    The 1/4 mile guys don't seem to show up anymore...Needles no shows-> Costantino, Alcorn, Clay, Smalls, Peasley, Whitie (there a couple days no boat), Single barrel, Robertson (there with his cruiser), Cremo (there with his cruiser), WILDERTHANU, Shirley (there with his circle boat ), Guru (there with his circle boat), etc etc. The few fast guys that show don't do anything...The tide is changing fast my friend....
    You still have scummer, BGMAN, Scottys, and a few hydros left.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    The narration is 90% done for River Rats 2. Finished product will be months still.

dmontzsta
    The narration is 90% done for River Rats 2. Finished product will be months still.
    damn damn damn...torture, puuuuuure torture. Have you started part 3? so that it can be ready by the time we are burned out with 2?

Sangerboy
    The 1/4 mile guys don't seem to show up anymore...Needles no shows-> Costantino, Alcorn, Clay, Smalls, Peasley, Whitie (there a couple days no boat), Single barrel, Robertson (there with his cruiser), Cremo (there with his cruiser), WILDERTHANU, Shirley (there with his circle boat ), Guru (there with his circle boat), etc etc. The few fast guys that show don't do anything...The tide is changing fast my friend....
    You still have scummer, BGMAN, Scottys, and a few hydros left.
    I couldn't get the Canyon out there until Friday afternoon and only got to run it for a few minutes Friday evening :frown: Oh well, I hope next year will be a bit different.

Sangerboy
    .The tide is changing fast my friend....
    LOL that's me always swimming against the tide. A few years ago I liked the circle boats better and was totally jazzed when eraser bought his Daytona Sprint. Now I actually enjoy driving the Canyon more than his Daytona. Who'd of thunk it.

Cole Man II
    Hay guys,
    I any of us cared about the tide we would not have V-Drives at all. Call me crazy but I love V-Drives, and I love drag boats.
    Cole man.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast