Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying or building homes in Havasu

jojoshow
    I am building a house in Havasu this year, and I used Liberty Properties/Fleary Construction as my builder. Just wanted to know some info. on them, or if any other folks have done the same thing in recent years past. Thanx

Supultlbich
    Our home was completed three weeks ago. I have heard both of those names around town, good luck and welcome to hot boat!

SummitKarl
    Did you get a Hot Boat Discount?
    I give discounts of up to $20k to Hot Boaters building with Summit Homes
    but you got to have more than 1 post
    BTW welcome to the jungle

prosthogod
    Haven't heard of them , but what do I know. I had one built by Bridgewater home and will have them build another soon.

jojoshow
    thanx for the welcome and congrats on new home

jojoshow
    Summitkarl discounts are good, I'll work on those post. Can you post a link to Summit Homes.

blownupsleek
    My builder has me ready to put a chain around my kneck and go swimming! Really far and deep! None of the builders are ones I used. Make sure they are well established and have a buck or two in the bank!! Mine has been in Havasu for 30 plus years and now that the kid took the company over he is starting from scratch!! NO bueno!!

blownupsleek
    My builder has me ready to put a chain around my kneck and go swimming! Really far and deep! None of the builders are ones I used. Make sure they are well established and have a buck or two in the bank!! Mine has been in Havasu for 30 plus years and now that the kid took the company over he is starting from scratch!! NO bueno!! :cry:

SummitKarl
    Summitkarl discounts are good, I'll work on those post. Can you post a link to Summit Homes.
    your on the Summit Homes web page right now
    We are having a big Grand Opening for our Osborn Estates Community on May 20th...3192 Oro Grande (corner of H-95 and Oro Grande) just across from the Bashars on the south end of town, come see Several of my new Homes and get some free goodies

SummitKarl
    My builder has me ready to put a chain around my kneck and go swimming! Really far and deep! None of the builders are ones I used. Make sure they are well established and have a buck or two in the bank!! Mine has been in Havasu for 30 plus years and now that the kid took the company over he is starting from scratch!! NO bueno!!
    The company Name starts with a "V" ?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast