Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car Accident

Throttle
    An unidentified male driving a silver ford expedition with lic plate 2ZE RVR killed in solo car accident this morning in Irvine. condolenses to the family who may not even have been notified yet.

RitcheyRch
    So sad. One of my biggest fears is dying in a car accident.
    An unidentified male driving a silver ford expedition with lic plate 2ZE RVR killed in solo car accident this morning in Irvine. condolenses to the family who may not even have been notified yet.

H20Advantage
    What was the cause of the accident? Sorry to hear about this happening to anyone.

Throttle
    The accident occured at about 3:15am on a Saturday morning, unknown cause. Appeared that it left the road and drove on to the center median, then back across 2 lanes before leaving the right shoulder, going through a fence and a possibly airborne over a drainage ditch. The vehicle then struck a very large tree.
    The truck had a caliber 1 boats decal on it too. (?).

cc322
    very sad to hear, curious did you see the expedition? we had just traded in our expy at the first of the year and heard that someone down in south oc bought it, wondering if it was mine. Very sad indeed.

Throttle
    very sad to hear, curious did you see the expedition? we had just traded in our expy at the first of the year and heard that someone down in south oc bought it, wondering if it was mine. Very sad indeed.
    Saw it, but it would not be identifable by much, completely wrecked. A ball of sheet metal. It might have been lowered with some nice tires and wheels. 2 child seats in vehicle, if there was anything to be thankful for in this accident it would be that the kids were not in it too.

MudPumper
    I've seen that truck headed out to the river before, I remember the Tag. I hope this isn't how is wife gets notification. :hammerhea

Throttle
    I've seen that truck headed out to the river before, I remember the Tag. I hope this isn't how is wife gets notification. :hammerhea
    me too, notifications were made yesterday afternoon and there was a name released in todays paper.

sea2lake
    Saturday, May 14, 2005
    Man dies in solo accident
    Early morning crash in Irvine
    The Orange County Register
    A 31-year-old man died early Saturday when his SUV went off Irvine Boulevard and hit a tree, police said.
    Randy Duran of Irvine was driving a 2004 Ford Expedition westbound on Irvine Boulevard west of Pusan Way about 3:30 a.m. when the collision occurred, Said Det. Jon Cherney of the Irvine Police. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
    "For unknown reasons, the driver lost control and struck the center median," Cherney said.
    The crash woke neighbors who called police, said Commander Dave Freedland of the Irvine Police. Police were still investigating the single-vehicle accident and don’t know if alcohol was involved, Freedland said.

H20Advantage
    Paper said the driver was 31 year old Irvine resident Randy Duran. Anybody know him?
    Paper also stated the vehicle had two childseats in it, which would indicate he is a father. My condolences to the family. Terrible tragedy for any child to lose a parent at a very young age.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast