Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Party in Beaumont!

HP350SC

MagicMtnDan
    Not funny.
    There, but for the grace of God, go I (and you).
    I'm glad they had a good time. Find something else to laugh at.

JustMVG
    It's good to see the band "The Tourettes" got a gig, was that the Beaumont version of Staple Center? At least we know how the fans got to the gig, they took the only short bus Beaumont has.
    I feel bad, "i'm sorry Lord , please bless all the children in Botswana" Larry The Cable Guy
    MikeVG

HP350SC
    chill out MMD, I'm sure there are other forums for religious quotes. I was the camera operator.

HCS
    chill out MMD, I'm sure there are other forums for religious quotes. I was the camera operator.
    You tell em. Looked like Beaumont to me.

MagicMtnDan
    It's not a "religious quote" dumbass. I call you that because it's apparent you don't understand what that quote means. I did notice you and the other dumbass, HCS, deleted your insulting comments (or maybe you had them deleted for you?).

HP350SC
    Dumbass eh? If the thread bothers you get the fhuck out! Big deal someone filmed a get together. You are way too uptight you cretin.

MudPumper
    Say what you will, I laughed.

Silver
    Not funny at all! :hammerhea

MagicMtnDan
    Let's get this straight: there was nothing wrong with your band playing at that party nor is there anything wrong with posting a link to that video. What's wrong is your making/posting derogatory assinine comments about people with disabilities. Do you get it now?
    Who deleted your insulting comments-filled posts? You two (HP350SC or HCS) or the moderators? I suspect it was a moderator since you two don't seem to have enough sense to realize you're making fun of people who can't defend themselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast