Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: **SPAM**1978 southwind tunnel dragster for sale

FOURQ
    I hope someone buys it less ratchet. lolok ill drop the price $1000.00 and sell it less ratchet and sell you the ratchet for $1000.00 hows that ????

FOURQ
    I've seen that little rocketship run since it was redone, where you getting your parts at NASA?
    Seriously a good price, probably not even close to what you have tied up in it with the restoration.
    Jason
    yes as a mater of fact it does have some parts from NASA on it lol but shhhhhh dont tell then id have to pay for them :shift: with the total restore i have about 15k invested this whinter...OUCH :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

moneysucker
    You may want to get rid of the drive line for the ratchet too right? I am tired of pulling my drive shaft bolts and I like shineys.

FOURQ
    You may want to get rid of the drive line for the ratchet too right? I am tired of pulling my drive shaft bolts and I like shineys.
    ya but it wont be the right length for ya but what do i car ...lol j/k my intake is setback 1 inch so it may be a little off... let me know what your overall driveline length is mine is 12.5"

FOURQ
    Ttt

1978 southwind tunnel dragster for sale.. new berk 12JG race prep done by Tom Papp, AT droop with FTN. bottom just straightened and sprayed with speed coat. all hardware chromed. fresh 468 530 hp BBC engine with 1 hr all new bearings, rings, gaskets new 850 proform carb flowed to 932 cfm with polished victor Jr manifold, forged pistons 10.2/1 flowed 049 heads, hydraulic flat tappet cam. boat plumbed in all stainless AN , msd 6al with pro billet distributer, new electrical. fresh flow coated floor, jetaway, new interior, new gages and bezels. runs great... everything redone from the ground up on the boat $10,500.00
    If I bought Shawn's boat I could still keep my HB screen name. :idea: Or maybe I could sell my HB screen name to the new owner. :jawdrop: Ok so if someone buys Shawn's Southwind TD I will throw in my name for $500.

FOURQ
    If I bought Shawn's boat I could still keep my HB screen name. :idea: Or maybe I could sell my HB screen name to the new owner. :jawdrop: Ok so if someone buys Shawn's Southwind TD I will throw in my name for $500.
    nice

dmontzsta
    Good Idea, I wonder who I can sell my name too...Free Bump.

Miss Perfect
    Looks good Q! Someone will be getting a nice boat

dmontzsta
    whoa, whats this? :devil:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast