Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Dodge boys (remote start Q)

Tom Brown
    I think in the old days they used horse blankets.
    About 10 years ago, I was driving a 1975 Plymouth Valiant. The car was given to me when a family member died so I sold my car and drove the Valiant. It was cool to drive a free car for a few years, although it was in pretty rough shape.
    The car had an AM radio and power steering. Those were the features. The engine was a slant 6. It was actually hammered pretty bad by the time I got it. The trunk got pretty dusty and dirty from the road dust getting in through the rust holes.
    One of the main problems with the car was it had a black vinyl seat that was pretty much the same material as the floor mats. In the winter, it would give you piles. A horse blanket on the seat definitely helped.
    Back then, the guys working for me all had nice cars. It was quite a point of amusement in the group.

R.A.D.man
    Can't help on the remote start question. But just thought you'd like to hear that this has been a great car so far for a best friend of mine who has had one for 6 months now. No problems at all.

Tom Brown
    Can't help on the remote start question. But just thought you'd like to hear that this has been a great car so far for a best friend of mine who has had one for 6 months now. No problems at all.
    I appreciate the feedback.
    Does he have the hemi? That multi-displacement system scares me. It didn't work so well for GM back in the early 80s and I don't think they have tried it again since.

Sleek-Jet
    Move somewhere warmer...

WYRD
    Move somewhere warmer...
    Best advice yet

HCS
    About 10 years ago, I was driving a 1975 Plymouth Valiant. The car was given to me when a family member died so I sold my car and drove the Valiant. It was cool to drive a free car for a few years, although it was in pretty rough shape.
    The car had an AM radio and power steering. Those were the features. The engine was a slant 6. It was actually hammered pretty bad by the time I got it. The trunk got pretty dusty and dirty from the road dust getting in through the rust holes.
    One of the main problems with the car was it had a black vinyl seat that was pretty much the same material as the floor mats. In the winter, it would give you piles. A horse blanket on the seat definitely helped.
    Back then, the guys working for me all had nice cars. It was quite a point of amusement in the group.
    Kinda like the VW Bug I use to own. I use to open the drivers door, run along side, jump in and drop the clutch. Hey! remote start. Off you go.
    Oh ya, It also had horse blanket upolstery.

hoolign
    Look at Brown trying to be all "look at me I'm buyin a station wagon" and shit :hammer2:

sorry dog
    Maxima problems Tom?
    Save your money (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33615) and buy a tunnel hull and drag motor... with remote start ... and shit.

Tom Brown
    I don't have the VE.
    The Maxima is OK. It's just getting a little old.

sorry dog
    I don't have the VE.
    The Maxima is OK. It's just getting a little old.
    Well so is bench racers, but you don't need to replace it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast