Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Price On Cst Lift Kits!!!!!!

WetWillie
    We have been talking lifts in this thread (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78694)
    It sounds like CSD is the way to go as it lowers everything!!!
    If anyone can get a price please pm me
    2004 Duramax 4x4 shortbead crew.. Need shocks as well. :notam:

Deano
    CST is the way to go...do not buy a Fabtech kit, I have a 8" kit on my truck and it sucks. Rides like shit, the idler/pitmans go out every 6k miles. They finally came out with heavy duty ones that are rebuildable but....they charged me to fix their problem. I just put another 2 large in my Fabcrap lift (pitman/idler, bilsteins, hoops).
    Save alot of headache and go CST.
    Just remember, any lift kit you put on your truck will make it ride like shit. I would go with a four link on the rear with bags and it will ride better than stock. <----thats my next step

Newcastle
    Yup. I got the hook up on CST's..whatcha lookin for ?
    Hey brotha...what do CST's make for Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew's? Originally I was looking to put 37's on, but was told a 6" wouldn't cut it, would have to lift the body which I didn't want to do. I would have needed 2" spacers or something. If I went 35's (which I still think looks nice), what's it gonna run?

blackcloud75
    CST ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!especially on IFS trucks
    I have 4"-6" CST lift on my EXT and it is all-wheel drive. I have had the lift for about 20,000 miles with no issues. When I first got it lifted there were 2 conditions:
    1. I want to ride like a Cadillac
    2. I want it to fit in the garage(7' foot door)
    I have had all the other brands and CST has been the best
    CST is located in Riverside but there is a shop in San Bernardino , SOCAL supertruck that is the most experienced with CST. I had Gary's Sport Truck in Ontario do mine. There are a lot of shops but alot of hacks also(don't use Custom Motorsports in Corona/Riverside).
    My .02 cents
    BC75

565edge
    CST is the way to go...do not buy a Fabtech kit, I have a 8" kit on my truck and it sucks. Rides like shit, the idler/pitmans go out every 6k miles. They finally came out with heavy duty ones that are rebuildable but....they charged me to fix their problem. I just put another 2 large in my Fabcrap lift (pitman/idler, bilsteins, hoops).
    Save alot of headache and go CST.
    Just remember, any lift kit you put on your truck will make it ride like shit. I would go with a four link on the rear with bags and it will ride better than stock. <----thats my next step
    Check into the cognito steering upgrade.It comes with heimed joints that mount off you pitman and idler.I have the same lift with no problems.I run toyo 365-65-16(35x14.50-16).Without this you are looking for trouble.They even make heimed tie-rod ends.I bought my kit used with shock hoops and fox reservoirs for $800.I scored it.The kid took this off and installed the cst.He liked the cst alot better.

termiteguy
    Hey brotha...what do CST's make for Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew's? Originally I was looking to put 37's on, but was told a 6" wouldn't cut it, would have to lift the body which I didn't want to do. I would have needed 2" spacers or something. If I went 35's (which I still think looks nice), what's it gonna run?
    i have the same truck you have 4inch procomp lift and 35inch tires runs good
    not to rough

565edge
    You guys need to remember.All these lifts ride the same.Unless you change out your torsion bars and rear leafs.No matter if its a spindal lift or dropping the upper and lower a-arms down.You still use the same torsion bars.

INSman
    Here are (2) pics of my 6" CST lift, w/dual shock hoops and Bilstein 5100's. Done by Accessory House in Montclair, and very happy
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...94IMGP1202.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...94IMGP1203.jpg

scarabrick2
    LAFD,
    So are you a firefighter?
    My father in law works for LACOFD.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast