Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrightnow....where were you?

wrightnow
    gimprvr,
    How said anything about you HAHAHA!!!
    I hope it's coming to an end soon.

wrightnow
    lowriver,
    I guess this is what Wild Bill looks like, since he will be behind me when we race and I wont have time to look
    http://wsphotofews.excite.com/037/rz/hy/Bo/9s50646.jpg

future boater
    whats up with that helmet... i am pretty sure those are best when riding in the dirt thats the reason for the deflector...

wrightnow
    lowriver,
    I love this off-season racing stuff, we are qiuck at this point.
    Adding the juice for next season should be fun, just got to have respect for what it can do to the motor. I'm looking to add it just to use when needed as you know next season if lokking fast on our end of the river.
    I will be the first to say your kind has a very ruff job and dont get the respect you deserve and my hat is off to all you guys and girls. So dont get me wrong as to where I stand about your kind.
    As for you and what I have seen and know your one of the the most staight up guys I know, your team should be proud of what you bring to the table.
    But this still does not mean I like you haha!!

LOWRIVER
    Roger that WN,
    Just get some hubcaps for your truck and you'll be alright!
    As to the helmet, Wild Bill races District 37 races in winter. Had a tight budget this year. It may not be pretty but the races were won with it.
    WB passes on the following: I waved you on to go at Lost Lake and you squatted like a duck! River racing ain't car drag racing from a stop. WB
    WN,
    Gimprvr is where we all should be http://free.***boat.net/ubb/redface.gifut there, lucky guy.
    P.S.
    That boat looks pretty shiny! I like those graphics better than the new ones.
    later/LR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12