Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Laveycraft info?

ACLC
    I already replaced it with a 2750. Took it out last weekend for the first time straight to Havasu. Came back home with a little over eight hours on it. Performed great and family loves it!

cc322
    I'm not much into skiing/boarding, Think the trim tabs are necessary?
    How much more performance does the H.O. give? Is it worth the money?
    The HO was a 5000.00 upgrade and 50HP on my 24, with my boat I am glad I did it. It also came with a beefier outdrive as well. IMO the 21 and 496 mag is a great set up. Trim Tabs are worth it regardless of boarding or skiing, your boat has saddle bag tanks, more prone to uneven loads, tabs will help level it out. Also in chop you can trim the boat down and the outdrive up for a way better ride it willl take away the pounding or porpising. People that have never had tabs dont get it untill they put tabs on a boat, then they get it. I am looking at tabs right now for mine, should have done it from the get go.

cc322
    I already replaced it with a 2750. Took it out last weekend for the first time straight to Havasu. Came back home with a little over eight hours on it. Performed great and family loves it!
    SWEET...Might be my next boat

cc322
    Nice boat 6Dollar

ACLC
    Highly recommended!!!!!!!! With good power even better!!!!!!

cc322
    Highly recommended!!!!!!!! With good power even better!!!!!!
    Brand new boat ........Wheres the pics gotta show off those Laveys :wink:

cc322
    Here you go ACLC'S New ride, I must say one fine boat, but then again it's a LAVEY
    http://members.cox.net/cc322/2750%20nuera.jpg

nextasex
    Welcome to Lavey,,, DO get tabs, you don't need em but is a GREAT luxury, and DO get the HO, you don't need that either, but it's nice having the extra power when some foolio runs beside you and thinks your boat is slow...Just hammer down and that boat will run hard with the HO.
    Later,
    Frank
    BTW< I have a the 26 Nu-Era..

cc322
    Welcome to Lavey,,, DO get tabs, you don't need em but is a GREAT luxury, and DO get the HO, you don't need that either, but it's nice having the extra power when some foolio runs beside you and thinks your boat is slow...Just hammer down and that boat will run hard with the HO.
    Later,
    Frank
    BTW< I have a the 26 Nu-Era..
    Bout time you jumped in here Frank :wink:

ACLC
    Frank, it has the 525EFI and Mercury K-Planes, 77MPH w/100 gal. of fuel, 4 adults and 3 children in a little chop and still had some RPM to go!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast