Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rice Road - Red Dodge Ram

boxscore
    That is why I won't do Rice Rd anymore. I give up the 30 minutes for safety.
    It's only 30 mins if you drive 80-90 in Rice Rd.
    It's actually only about 15-20 mins slower thru Erinburg. I haven't driven Rice Rd in over two years. Fock the BS on Rice Rd

djunkie
    It's only 30 mins if you drive 80-90 in Rice Rd.
    It's actually only about 15-20 mins slower thru Erinburg. I haven't driven Rice Rd in over two years. Fock the BS on Rice Rd
    If I am going out there at night or on a friday I usually take the Ehrinburg way. If it is an off day when it is light out I'll go Rice Road. I've had a couple of close calls myself.

Holland
    That is why I won't do Rice Rd anymore. I give up the 30 minutes for safety.
    I gave up rice road two years ago... After 3 trips in a row of watching rollover with ejections and beer cans... I quit that road. I know most of us dont do that crap... But I am not going to let the one a$$hole change my life or my kids lives.
    Hope this guy figures it out before he kills someone.

THOR
    What are your thoughts on going through 29 Palms via Highway 62? I have tried that a couple of times but hate the f'n stop lights in town. Much safer though.
    I think I will try going through Ehrenberg next time. :messedup:

racecar.hotshoe
    What are your thoughts on going through 29 Palms via Highway 62? I have tried that a couple of times but hate the f'n stop lights in town. Much safer though.
    I go that way every time.I went that way today....

Essex29
    I have wondered about that route...how about some details and directions.

franky
    That was me... sorry :wink:
    Sorry to hear that Thor.... glad your ok
    Bre, that child is definetly YOU! Where is the little baret?

jbtrailerjim
    I always go through Ehrenberg. F*ck Rice Rd. Way too many morons in a big frickin hurry on that road. The extra 20-25 minutes is well worth it for my families safety.

SCUBA STEVE
    I was there SS. I waved to you when HDD said hello. I was standing right next to him.
    Well I can't blame it on the beer because I had 5 the entire day. I guess I have to blame it on the eyes? :hammer2:

Phat Matt
    People seemed to be driving a little crazier this weekend. I saw alot of people passing in no passings zones going there and back. One guy passed me and a 18 wheeler going over the bridge at the Bill Williams River and stayed in the left lane around a left corner. You couldn't even see if anyone was coming!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast